Thursday, August 18, 2011

Guest Post: Lauren from Aspiring Kennedy

Hello, friends.
I'm  Lauren, of Aspiring Kennedy,
and I'm so thrilled to be guest blogging on A Diary of Lovely!
It's always so nice here, isn't it?
After endless posts of being charming and clever,
you have probably started to ask yourself:
"How can Helena actually be human?"
I, too, once wondered the same thing.
After moving to England last summer
and getting to meet Helena in person,
I realized my suspicions were correct:
she really is divine!
As Helena travels through her homeland, Greece,
it's only fitting to envision this goddess
floating through the beautiful country
and looking oh-so-fabulous while she does.

Can't you just imagine Helena lounging in gorgeous Greece...
checking in on her blogs with this fabulous Marc Jacobs iPad case...
keeping her treasures in a bright tote like this Miu Miu...
and wearing crazy cool pieces like this simple evil eye ring?
{Did you know Helena always wears an evil eye?}
Have a great time in Greece, Helena!
We will miss you while you are gone, 
but can't wait to see the pictures from your adventures
when you return back to the "real world." 


  1. I have never been to Greece, I cannot wait to hear and see it in photos. Love the iPad case.

  2. I know she is having an amazing time...wonderful images here, and the marc jacobs dress...perfect!!

  3. That messenger bag is gorgeous! xo

  4. LBK you have me longing for a trip to Greece!

  5. So lovely to see you here Lauren! This is such a fab outfit, I love the pink bag and striped dress! xx

  6. Clever post! I love that she always wears an evil eye! Thanks for keeping us entertained, Lauren. xoxo

  7. that dress! i am in love with it. i think the only thing that could make it better would be wearing it in greece. one can dream.....

  8. That striped die for.

  9. The beautiful striped dress matches so incredibly well with the bright bag. Gorgeous combination!

  10. Love the Marc Jacobs dress!

  11. The Marc Jacobs dress is adorable!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover