Saturday, July 30, 2011

Weekly links








This week I haven't had a chance to go through all of my reader and have missed lots of your blogs and posts, sorry about that, hectic week! I did come across some beauties I wanted to share:
I loved the look of this blackberry pie, looks so rustic
Ally shared this danish house, it's truly breathtaking
If you want pretty interiors, Ashlina is your girl, she always finds the very best, like this bedroom
I want a pink cake
Andrea, from Project Party Studio, created this super cute invitation for a 5 year old birthday fiesta
Apple tartalette anyone? me me me!
and last but by far NOT least a wedding in Greece: photography by Thanos Asfis: he is amazing
***
Have a lovely weekend darlings, this time next week I will be landing in Corfu, can't wait!

19 comments:

  1. This is all so amazing! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these pastries are making my mouth water. Unfortunately it is already the temperature of an oven outside in DC today so there is NO WAY my oven is getting turned on any time soon. Have a fantastic weekend Helena!

    ReplyDelete
  3. can i have a slice of that cake, pls?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely inspiration/links... especially the Greek island wedding!
    Have a lovely weekend.
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun in Corfu... I was there a few years ago and I loved it! I´m off to Sardinia next week... ;) Gotta love summer!
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love the bedroom w/ the art and the cute little dog! I'll take both. What time should I meet you in Greece, Helena? xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, all those shots are really beautiful!

    BTW-Just found your blog and I love it! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thought so too. :) Thanks for the link love, my dear. Hope you're enjoying your summer! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun in Corfu! We definitely have to meet up again when you're back (although I'm then off to the south of France and back home until then end of Aug..).. Let's have girly drinks with Charley @LondonBride- did you hear her fab news?!! x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the links to those yummy desserts! Have a great weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yum!!! Fruit pies are the best part of summer!

    http://kariyah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You will see me again! Thanks!
    Greece..aahhh...I need alot of blue and white. Its still rainy, cold and typical here on the west coast.

    ReplyDelete
  13. that invite is SO so cute. I'll have a piece of that pie, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Andrea´s work is soooooo good! love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ahhh, you're killing me with all those sweets :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good selection of pictures! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the paintings over the bed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover