Saturday, July 23, 2011

Weekly links

This picture gave me goosebumps, for real, Nienie and her family under the rain with the sunset behind them is incredibly beautiful
Carlee teaches us how to make a delicious summer scub. Easy peasy
And a step by step to make raspberry jam with... mint and lavender. I know! Sounds amazing!
American Royalty, classic style never goes out of style
Nicole Hill is super talented, FACT
Rue is almost here and Coco & Kelley share a sneak peak
I really like Mrs. O. She always looks immaculate. Love this pic of her waiting to be introduced at a luncheon
I'll go make this lemon cake with my grandma
Have you ever killed an orchid? Me too, Maegan tells us how to revive them. Smart and i love her pics!
This week I have been a bad blogger, big apologies but these last days have been really busy. I have missed many of your posts and haven't been able to comment as much as I would have liked, this weekend I will definitely try to catch up and in case this also happened to you here are my last posts:
Sunday Outfit: I wore wellies!
A beautifully designed kitchen by Michelle from Studio Surface
A cycling wedding
An interview with Julie from Cartoules Press
Have a great weekend lovelies, see you on Monday xo


  1. these are lovely! love the pix of the family in the beautiful and fun!

  2. Great link collection, thanks for sharing this!!!

  3. Such a nice little link collection! Especially love the photo of Mrs. Obama! She's the best!

  4. That is a beautiful photo of that family in the rain... certainly a photo to be cherished forever!! Xo

  5. That first picture is absolutely GORGEOUS. Wow!

  6. Yay! I've been needing an Orchid survival guide!

  7. LOVE that 1st photo ~ how sweet!!!


  8. That family photo is amazing! I will have to check out the rest!

  9. I love these pictures they look so happy and funny people enjoying family time


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover