Saturday, July 09, 2011

Weekly links

This dress is breathtaking as it this elegant wedding
Cartography inspired business card, genius!
This home, shared by Paula, is THE place to be
Hopefully, one day, someone will throw me a baby shower half this pretty
A tiny apartment that has my heart fluting
You have to check this site: Other People's Houses. This is Anabela's home
ooooh I really want to make these!
I'm really looking forward to a relaxing weekend that includes dinner at the newly opened Bistro du Vin, can't wait! Have a great weekend lovelies xo


  1. The photos above depict a lifestyle I would gladly take on - very jealous! Love your blog, am a recent followers, your posts are so cute.

    Anna xx

  2. Oh those mustache lips are too cute!

  3. Happy weekend, Helena! Off to check out the links now :) xoxo

  4. Sounds like a wonderful evening. Can't wait to check the links!!

  5. That cottage is so cute! Have a wonderful weekend, Helena!! xo

  6. Hi Helena!!

    Hope you are enjoying your weekend... Just popped in to say hello :)

    xoxo Laura

  7. Oh my that wedding dress is gorgeous!

  8. gorgeous business card! Have a fabulous weekend! x

  9. that house caught my eye too ... lovely living in a small space.


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover