Saturday, July 02, 2011

Weekly links


Nienie celebrated her 30th birthday with these beautiful cakes
Scalloped personalised stationery for Mrs. Armour, so perfect
If I had a little one, they would live in these super cute outfits
I want any of these prints for my kitchen
I love coloured edges
Denim dresses are rocking my world
Yioubetsi, I make a similar one but with beef, I'm sure this one is even better
Perfect save the dates: paper craft, red envelopes and calligraphy
The Middleton sisters nailed it this week.
***
This week I guest posted at Strong Sense of Style about my Ideal Suitcase, an  idea based on my Ideal Closet posts.  Thanks Melissa! 
Have a great weekend and Happy 4th to all of you across the pond! xo

9 comments:

  1. the picture of that baby is so pretty!

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all these images! Especially Kate and Pippa, they are both so gorgeous!

    http://www.badjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos! =)

    http://pinchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos... hope you're having a nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love all of these photos - its a nice treat to end the week :) did you see Kate's beautiful clothes during her Canadian trip? Those are fab too. Wishing you a wonderful 4th of July weekend!

    www.cayetanolegacy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. kate looks so lovely there doesn't she.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a newbie here and I am loving it!
    Please stop by and enter our Lulu*s Giveaway We'd love to meet you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover