Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Victoria & Kenny: Getting hitched in Alabama

I'm really really thrilled to be sharing with all of you this stunning Alabama wedding. A couple of weeks ago while walking into Liberty with Lauren from Aspiring Kennedy she told me I had to see her friend's Victoria wedding. And oh boy I'm happy she did. Victoria, the bride, is a NYC photographer and chose her mother's picturesque house in Alabama to get hitched. The details are incredible, perched chandeliers, candle lit tables, Rifle goods and a breathtaking Oscar de la Renta wedding dress. All the pics were so beautiful that I had to split it in 2 posts, more to come later with some words from Victoria too! Enjoy!!







Photography: Bob Miller - Plus bob photography 
Event Organisation: I do I do events - Alene was our wedding planner - 
Bride's Dress: Oscar de la Renta (a life long dream to wear him once... I splurged and sold the dress after which I highly recommend)
Going away outfit: Sarah Seven 
Groom's suit: Billy Reid (amazing! and he can wear all pieces all the time now)
Invitations & paper goods: rifle design and printed by Bellinvito 

14 comments:

  1. What a stunning bride! I love the baby's breath bouquet.. something fresh and different and definitely not stuffy. Thanks for sharing Helena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! look at those views! so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pictures... they looked soooo happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful photos- all the guys look seriously cool! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is stunning! She's gorgeous and picked the perfect place. Love this one :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her wedding is gorgeous. The bride, the gown, the lace gloves, bunch of babies breath.... all beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful... a dream! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely place to get married! that first picture of the bride is absolutely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, this is a really beautiful wedding! You can just see how happy they are by looking at their faces. I especially love her bouquet -- I tossed around with the idea of having Gypsophila (baby's breath) but it was hard to get at the time...

    Sal x

    http://danielandi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I'm from Alabama so I truly appreciate the stunning beauty of the landscape!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look pretty wearing that dress. I'm sure your husband knew it before wedding and for that reason he asked you for marriage.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover