Saturday, June 25, 2011

Weekly links






This is the kind of London house I dream of
I love these new Lisa Leonard designs. Bouquet perfection
Super cute wedding suite, Maemae make the sweetest stationery/invites
Rhi's girl cave, did you see it? It was on Made by Girl
This DIY is the perfect little shower gift, easy, pretty and perfect for summer
Lemon sorbet, handmade, one word: mmmm
A milk party, fun or what?
I have been thinking a lot about wedding decor, and this table chart has been stuck in my mind. Classic and pretty. 
***
Are you all ready for the weekend? What are your plans for this first one of the summer? 

12 comments:

  1. Cute milk jars.. I love the designs. And that kitchen is fantastic!

    xo katie elizabeth
    ohheyylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That table chart is soooo pretty!

    And Rhi's girl cave is exactly what I;'d want my home office to look like. Great inspiration!

    have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just posted my London dream house too.
    I just want the rain to stop this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Milk jars are fantastic!
    xxx from Greece

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally loving the girl cave!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is so cute! Please check me out at http://curiositykilledthepratt.blogspot.com/! I am brand new to the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yummy, sorbet easy on the hips so I Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the milk party is cute! checking out maemae!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all beautiful things! I like the milk bottles and the first picture of the house is amazing! I would love to live there!x

    ReplyDelete
  10. that maemae paperie site is gorgeous! good find

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover