Saturday, June 18, 2011

Weekly links


This week there is lots of food is my faves, for about half of the week I tried following the Dukan Diet and it seems that everything that caught my eye was yummy related!
***
Now I'm not on the diet anymore I can give a go at trying this feta and lemon dip.
This bride rocked a 1930's dress from Dolly Diamond.
Cinnamon and banana bread. oh heaven.
There is a 3rd Olsen! I had no idea!
Lanvin for the little ones. Precious.
Cant wait to got to Greece and have zucchini flowers.
Carolina Herrera made Bella's dress. Anyone else as excited about Breaking Dawn?
Alaina shared her home tour. Love.
Thanks to this gorgeous lady, I was lucky enough to watch this incredibly funny movie at a private screening. Thanks Charley, I laughed non stop!
***
Remember how I told you I was one of the Sarenza's bloggers Ambassadors? Well, great news, I have a very special discount for all of you UK based: 30% off from 7am to Sunday evening, just enter ADIARYOFLOVELY30.
Exciting? I think so, go check out Sarenza and grab yourself a bargain!
 Have a super fun weekend! xo

21 comments:

  1. Yes on the cinnamon banana bread! :)
    xo
    Alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, gravy I also treated myself to some amazing banana cinnamon bread! Love your weekly likes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, yes, Bridesmaids was so very hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I so want to go and see Bridesmaids ... this weekend is quite busy for me, so I think it will have to wait though ...boo!

    Have a lovely one!

    ♥ Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete
  5. i keep hearing that bridemaids is freaking hilarious. and i cannot wait for breaking dawn. november coulnd't come any sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for including my post about the third olsen :) so happy to have found your blog! happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy weekend! Everything looks amazing, per usual!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to try jumping out of my Lanvin carrier as a pick me up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to see Bridesmaids too! That banana bread looks so yummy! Have a wonderful weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. SOOOOOO excited about Breaking Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to see Bridesmaids!!!

    xoxo Laura

    ** all of the food looks divine :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. delicious :)

    rachitlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these- thanks for sharing!

    check out the Shopbop giveaway I'm currently running on my blog:
    http://www.thesugardiaries.com/2011/06/marc-by-marc-jacobs-from-shopbop-and.html
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to watch the bridesmaids , I heard it was hilarious :)

    http://girlynote.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. can`t wait to see Bridesmaids!xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Not long until Greece..how exciting! Great links, hun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great blog, just found out about it :-)


    http://lfashionista.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aw! Thanks for including me in your post. So pleased you were able to join us to watch the film. I loved it and can't wait to see it again! Lovely to meet you and hope to do so again soon! Charley xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. As per usual, just love all your picks!)

    ReplyDelete
  20. HOw did I not know there was a third Olsen?

    ReplyDelete
  21. what a great week of things. i loved bridesmaids as well. i might even go see it again one of these days!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover