Saturday, June 11, 2011

Weekly links

For my next birthday I want this pink super cake!
Taylor put together some really cute outfits for a mini getaway
A fun yet very elegant invitation suite for a pretty fab wedding
You love NYC? You will love this idea!
aaw Rhi is beyond cute, isn't she?
I want a vintage Joy cooking book too
A fun invitation idea for a fun ladies event
Serious frock envy at the CFDA Fashion Awards, Jamie know how to capture beauty
I love avocados so this soup might be the way to go
This proposal ACTUALLY made me cry, like SOBS!
Have a wonderful weekend my friends!


  1. That proposal video made me cry!!! How sweet. Thanks for sharing :) Happy weekend!

  2. Off to check out the proposal, I love a good proposal!

  3. OH MY THAT PROPOSAL!!! Such a wonderful treat at the end of a long day, tears and smiles at the same time, thank you so much for sharing! Happy weekend.

  4. You know what?! I want that cake too! So pink and lovely!! Have a great weekend, Helena!!

    XO - Jami
    i m a g i n e

  5. I agree with you....saw that cookbook and wanted a copy too! So cool! And the engagement story...WOW!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend:)

  6. Off to check out the proposal and the nyc party right away! x

  7. Ah I really love eveything on your list this week and have like 5 new tabs opened so I'm off to check them out! ;) Enjoy your weekend girl and if you have some time work on our little project! ;)D

  8. "This week I liked"...your blog!
    Been searching for a while to find a UK based blog like this, love love love it!
    Looking forward to reading more.

  9. What a lot of loveliness, I adore your blog! Thanks for popping in to visit ours, have a wonderful rest of the weekend!

  10. I know Jamie captured the CFDA awards perfectly!!! Off to check out your other links :) xoxo

  11. i loved that grand central station proposal. the best part was how she just kept saying, 'oh my god. oh my god.' too cute.


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover