Saturday, June 04, 2011

Weekly Links


Lots of food this week!
I love the rainbow jelly, a nice surprise!
Anna from La Boheme went to a beautiful wedding, wish we could see more!
Same applies for Lauren's sister wedding: Lauren, we want more more more!
Avocados are my fave so this wrap is right up my alley, yum!
And for desert? red velvet brownies of course!
Kate Schelter has a very quirky home. Thanks you Fallon for sharing
Once again, I'm loving Cartoules Letterpress work, a sweet sweet invitation suite
And who wouldn't love an ice cream party? Um me!
***
Have a great weekend lovelies!

16 comments:

  1. hmmm i love this post, all the sweet pictures :P :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous list and I love Fallon and HELLO RED VELVET!! Totally making these. YUM

    ReplyDelete
  3. * Love the name Fallon and her blog (is what I meant). Ha :) Oh, and yes please on the Ice cream party!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Icecream party mmmmmm. My idea of heaven.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah~! Thanks for featuring those brownies...I still am thinking of them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Multi coloured sprinkles are so fun! Hope your weekend is TOP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Avacados are my fave too! I am pretty sure that wrap would do me in!
    Happy weekend Helena!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, just found your blog and am in love! Great images, those red velvet cupcakes look amazing.
    xo
    alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is some amazing goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those red velvet brownies look amazing!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brownies? The photos are definitely appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. don't worry! i've been begging the photog from some pics. hope to have them soon!!! :) it was sooo fun! thanks for the link love, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wait a second... missed the red velvet brownies!!! holy hell. feed me! let's make those... but don't wear your tight 50's skirt. wear some fat clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing post!These are such pretty images -- perfect girly inspiration...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover