Thursday, June 02, 2011

Shoes by Sarenza

Some time ago I was contacted by the lovely people at Sarenza, the French online destination for shoes, to be one of their UK blogger ambassadors. I absolutely love shoes and this was definitely an opportunity I couldn't miss.  So every now and again I will be showing you a new pair of shoes and chatting about it, exciting! This time I chose these beautiful peep toes from french brand Cosmoparis. The service at Sarenza was absolutely fantastic, their returns service is second to none and the options countless. If you are after shoes, definitely have a look!

12 comments:

  1. cute shoes!

    I also have a giveaway for a $50 gift certificate going on right now at my blog if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, I'm sold! Luv the shoes!

    This must be giveaway month because I'm having one also on my blog. Ha!

    @ashley...I'll be hoping over to your blog next. Feel free to enter my giveaway. It's an 5x7 outdoor rug. Summer is just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really live the colour of these, are they a grey nude tone?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Bourbon&Pearls I would say, nude/pink - nude/grey
    @Chyanne M. @ The Yuppie Lady and @Ashley Borysewich Thanks ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like they have the perfect height of high heel shoes.. I never seem to find that height. I have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shade! I'll be in London again this Saturday night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wooooow! I love your shoes! Greetings from angie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are great! Especially when sitting on top of some lovely sequins :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the color and the heel height is perfect for an everyday shoe.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, these are GORGEOUS. I love.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover