Tuesday, June 28, 2011

In my Kitchen: Chassity from Look Linger Love

Chassity of Look, Linger, Love is that special mix of perfect lady: perfect momma, super stylish and with a kitchen to die for. Check it out and tell me what you think, and while you are at it, say hi to Chassity and have a look around if you haven't already, you will love it there!


Eat in or out:  I definitely prefer to eat out.  The food is always better when someone else cooks and cleans for you.
Take away or restaurant:  At the restaurant, love to get dressed and be social.
I cook for ...  Really just my husband and me.  Our 19 month old daughter is still so young and picky, but that's starting to change. 

Healthy food:  Avocados and chicken noodle soup.  Separate, of course ;)
Indulgence:  Cheeseburgers and really cheesy fries.
Weekend Meal:  Homemade pizza.
Date Dinner:  Usually a filet or shellfish.  And always an appetizer.
Quick fix:  One of the many meals we have stashed in our freezer.  When I cook I try to make one to freeze for later.
My kitchen is: Large, light, and my dream.

Favorite gadget(s):  Love my garlic press, pizza cutter, and toaster.
In the kitchen, I couldn't leave without:  Other than the obvious choices... I have to say I do love cooking on my gas stove!
My cooking bible: A plethora of online resources!

My must ingredients: Garlic, cheese, and bread.
Spicy or Mild:  Medium for sure.

My recipe:  White Chicken Chili - it WILL knock your socks off - it's that good.


1 T olive oil
4-5 cloves garlic
1 t ground cumin
1 1/2 t dried oregano
1/4 t cayenne
3 cups shredded cooked chicken
(2) 4 ounce cans chopped green chilis
(2) 16 ounce cans great northern beans (drained and rinsed)
6 cups chicken stock (I like the low sodium version)
2-3 cups shredded monterey jack cheese

Combine all ingredients in the order listed.  Simmer for 2 hours.  For step by step instructions with photos, visit my cooking post here

27 comments:

  1. Hi luv! I'm such a follower of you both... and I'm absolutely in LOVE... ok "awww" with her kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! This looks so yummy. I'm definitely going to visit her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chassity's kitchen is gorgeous and so is she! (: I'm with her, definitely prefer eating out! But that recipe looks fab

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Chassity and love this post!!! Her kitchen is so gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. ummm........what are northern beans???? TK xx ps - kitchen is to die for, we are currently sorting out our new kitchen design (well ok hubby is telling me what he wants & I am telling him what I want.....we need to meet somewhere in the middle!!) TK xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hypnotised by the beautiful tiled splashback.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That sounds amazing!

    It is actually making my mouth water thinking about it - thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous kitchen and that chili sounds amazing! Hope you're having a fabulous day, sweetie :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! talk about an AMAZING kitchen!! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the large, light and airy kitchens.
    xo
    Alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Her kitchen is STUNNING! (I'm more than a little jealy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am definitely trying this ~ yum!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweetie - Your kitchen is GORGEOUS!! And that soup? YUMMM!!!

    Happy Tuesday Love! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful kitchen and delicious sounding recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I LOVE her kitchen... it's divine! Especially the dark floors. xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. ob.sessed with that kitchen! and that recipe! so yum!!

    i too love gas stoves. we have that same one in FLorida - miss it over here.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Naturally, Chassity's kitchen is divine, just like her! The cabinetry paint color on the island is perfect. Gonna mkae that chicken chili soon - thanks!
    Cheers,
    Whitney from Consider Yourself At Home

    ReplyDelete
  18. Her kitchen is so gorgeous !! Love it.

    xxLily
    goldandgray.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. wonderful kitchen! yummy soup!!! i think i know what im making this week!
    www.moddybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. love this post! Her kitchen is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm over here from Chassity's blog! Love her! :) Great blog by the way!! Hope you have a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just came over from Chassity's blog but I already know and love both of your blogs...what a beautiful kitchen! I made note of the recipes - sounds YUM.

    ReplyDelete
  23. That recipe sound so appetizing... I have not doubts much bloggers are dying to prepare it, and so do I.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover