Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Anthro opens in Edinburgh

The third European Anthro store will open in Edinburgh next week on the 15th of June. And while the talented people are no doubt working hard inside to make it spectacular, the as talented Scottish Louise Kirby worked hard to make it beautiful outside (I remember walking past the Regent Street store before the grand opening and being so excited). Louise is a surface pattern designer and her work has to decorate the blank canvas that was the outside of the store. 


And while Louise painted away the whole experience was being filmed by also Scottish filmmaker, David Council. Check it out

      

20 comments:

  1. crazy crazy awesome. but with anthro -- i'm just not surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing!
    xo
    Alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such creativity Helena!
    Anthro is growing its popularity across the shores!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohhh anthro in town? could be dangerous for the wallet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I love it.
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh Edinburgh.... one of my favorites cities! And now this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cool! Another reason to visit Edinburgh! (You know me I always trying to get on the next plane to anywhere)! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. How clever and just plain awesome! Gotta love Anthro :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun! I might be going to Edinburgh next summer so I will definitely have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how bright and whimsical it is!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is awesome! I also love seeing her creative process and how it all came together. Thanks for sharing Helena!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love the layering of colors and patterns! It's so quirky and fits Anthropologie's aesthetic perfectly. Thanks for sharing this-- especially the video!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WONDERFUL POST!!!!
    HI!my name's martina and I come from Italy... I'd like you visit my blog and if you want... follow me! I wait you and your tips!
    kisses
    marti
    If you want take part to my giveaway!
    Glamour Marmalade GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover