Saturday, May 21, 2011

Weekly links

A long love list this week, might be becase I didn´t have weekly links last week...
Yes people, this chandelier is a DIY, one of Kirsten´s clients made it
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G kitchen and home
This is an exhibit I would have loved to visit, a DvF dresses retrospective
I need a pair of CAT glasses
A new lifestye magazine, thanks Alaina for the intro
Asparragus and chimichurri pasta by Bitchin Camero via The Pioneer Woman
This is special: the letterpress invite for my friend´s Kalli little Kostaki baptism made by the very talented Julie at Cartoules letterpress
Blue electric is THE color to be spotted this season
Emma's home is by far one of my favorites in the blogosphere
Steak sandwich anyone?
I love how Joslyn shares her outfits, and especially this one, Clare Vivier bag, khaki shirt and gold Laura Lombardi necklace, beautiful!
My next home will have to have exposed bricks, and then I'll paint them white!
This is the look that inspired my Ideal closet post this week.
Lauren has the most gorgeous home, and green and gray works so well together, don't you think?
Have a lovely weekend friends, what are your plans?


  1. That pasta dish has me drooling! yum yum!
    That chandelier is gorge! Happy weekend Helena!

    xx Vivian @

  2. Me too! I think I might make that pasta dish this weekend. And I love Joslyn's new bag...definitely want one of those. Finally, thanks for the shout out!

  3. Hello!! I am so excited I found your blog! I can't wait to go back and read your older post! I'm loving the weekly recap of what you liked! I would be honored if you would visit my blog and tell me what you think!


  4. Helena great links for us as well as enticing images!

    Art by Karena

    Come and enter my Great Giveaway from Serena & Lily!

    You will love it!

  5. So happy to be your latest follower. I have really been enjoying reading your blog!
    Nancy xo

  6. No way, that's a diy chandelier? I am off to visit all of the links. Have a great weekend, Helena! xo

  7. Such a great collage, looks like I'm spending the weekend getting soaked.

  8. Yes to cat eye glass..and the diy chandelier is so beautiful.

    don't i owe you an email soon?? something to do with kitchens:-)

  9. That kitchen is too fab, hope all is well with you!

  10. What I would do for that plate of pasta! Unfortunately I'm preparing for a juice cleanse tomorrow and I can't eat pasta or basically anything delicious for about a week.. There's always next week though :)

    Hope you're having a great weekend! xoxo

  11. That first kitchen is amazing, really elegant and chic. You made a really beautiful selection here.
    Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.


  12. That pasta sounds just incredible!

  13. Love those black chairs in the kitchen!!


  14. That Clare Vivier bag is AMAZING! Oh I love it. And love your look this past Sunday!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover