Wednesday, May 04, 2011

My Stuff Series **Strong Sense of Style**

ok last week I kind of lied. It wasn't the last My Stuff, but this one here is. It has been an amazing ride and I'm honoured to have shared so many "secrets" of so many fabulous ladies. Thank you all! 
***
And for today's special last edition, please welcome the uber stylish Melissa. Her blog Strong Sense of Style is a new addition to my reader and it's fu of beautiful inspiration. Check it out, you will love it. 


Inspirations
Favorite Discovery: Etsy.com
Favorite place in the world: Africa
Style Icon: Diane Kruger
Favorite Movie: Shawshank Redemption
Clothes
Watch: Cartier Pasha
Day dress and day bag: Maxi dress & my personalized Goyard Saint Louis
Evening Dress: Mini dress or jeans, cute top and a blazer
Jeans: J Brand
Shoes: high heels
Home
Where you live: New York
Favorite art: Robert Rauschenberg
Bedding: Peacock Alley sheets, Restoration Hardware duvet
Coffee table books: Vicente Wolf
Flowers: Suculents
Beauty
Perfume: Philosophy Pure Grace
Moisturizer: Chanel Hydramax + Active Moisture Cream
Shampoo: Kerastase
Blush: Nars Orgasm
Lipstick: Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer

Thanks Melissa!
+++
And thank you all for making these series a success, you amaze me!

18 comments:

  1. Love her beauty pics & etsy.com is an amazing set. Love this series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo, I love this series!

    www.cravingcollective.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. crushing on the cartier. *dreaming* xoxo shelli from a' la mode

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this series, Helena...please keep it up!!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will truly miss this series!

    xx
    dCc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another perfect pick for the series!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helena, I am so honored. Thank you again for featuring Strong Sense of Style. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks, and I'm a fellow Diane fan as well. I awarded you the Versatile Blogger award, so check back tomorrow to see it!

    www.mysocalledhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved this series. Thanks so much for introducing me to this new blog--love the Goyard!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely outfit! And those linens are gorgeous! Enjoy the fabulous day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Diane Kruger looks so great with this outfit!



    http://lmdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love her outfit info. and the Nars blushes are awesome! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh succulents. I love how they are pretty and rustic and durable all at the same time.

    And I love etsy too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. a great list! :) I love Africa too...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh! i love this series!

    great list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover