Friday, May 13, 2011

Boden A/W 2011

 I know many of you love Boden and at the press event last week they did such  beautiful work to present the upcoming winter collection, it would be a shame not to post! The hanging umbrellas and the room filled with colors represented just what Boden is, a fun, easy to wear yet classic collection. They will also be launching their cashmere store with 11 beautiful styles, can't wait! And what do you think of the yellow jeans and blue coat combo? Perfect! I bumped into Philippa from Inspired Winter, so sweet! OH! Philippa designed those jeans, oh yes! Well done!



Have a great weekend! Weekly links hopefully coming on Sunday xoxo

13 comments:

  1. What a lovely post Helena! So glad you enjoyed press day- our stylist did a good job didn't she? I think your hipstamatic (?) photos look great with the Boden bright cols and vintage props.. Also glad you like the jeans! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Epps...LOVE those umbrellas...now if I had cathedral ceilings I would try to convince hubs to do this :)

    xx Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete
  3. typewriters.. those were the days :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this so colourful and fun.
    But Umbrellas open in side, looks nice. I'm it's one of my superstitions, I grew up hearing about shoes on the table and opening umbrellas equals bad luck.
    I love colourful typewriters, I've been on the hunt for one for years. But they are hard to find where I come from.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those little flats!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful shots, Helena! Love the colours :) Have a great weekend -
    ~el xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the happiest collage EVER! Have a great weekend, Helena! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cheerful! I'm in love with the umbrellas...

    ReplyDelete
  9. boden have such a lovely eclectic collection of clothes, looks v cool!

    I have an estee lauder lipstick giveaway on my blog atm if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome picture of the umbrellas! :)

    <3 Irene
    Couture Petite Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the umbrellas.

    Hope you had a nice weekend pretty.

    Dena x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover