Friday, April 15, 2011

Weekly links

Sue's home is sophisticated and incredibly beautiful
A beautiful bedroom makeover by the lovely Kirsten, all for $500
Maybe it's the Chiang, but this bedroom is one of my all time classic faves!
I'm very obsessed with Kathryn's from Snippet & Ink wedding invitation suite. Classic yet fun
Have you ever tried baked eggs? I haven't and now I really want to!
Maegan shows us how to do this incredible braid. MUST try!
A very earthy and sophisticated wedding in Sausalito. Love Sausalito!
A downloadable shower invitation suite by the talented Anna Bond of Riffle Paper.
Have a great weekend loves! What are you plans?


  1. great roundup! i love the braid & can't wait to try it myself :) following you now, dearie <3

  2. I agree.... LOVE Sue's home... I want to move it. That braid is so pretty... if only I had longer hair. xo

  3. love the braid too - just don't know if i could pull it off. i'll have to try!

    happy weekend, friend!!

  4. Sue's home is amazing, I love it.

    Happy weekend!

  5. Great goodies. Thanks for sharing the links too!

  6. Can't wait to check out these links with a latte in hand:)

  7. What an inspiring collection of....gorgeousness! I LOVE braids! Such a great and easy way to "make" an outfit!

  8. Megan's hair tutorial was amazing but I just dont think I can pull it off for myself! :D Too bad!
    Happy Weekend!

  9. I think I may attempt the braid tomorrow, very fun way to get your hair out of the way! I'm hoping to hit the beach tomorrow as its in the 90s here in FL! Time for some sun!
    Have a great weekend!

  10. Such a great roundup - esp loving that hair tutorial ( i so need to learn this!) and that downloadable invitation suite is fabulous!
    Happy weekend lovely!
    Rachie xo

  11. Thanks for the fun link, happy weekend!

  12. Just came across your blog and I love it! I would love for you to stop by mine if you have a minute :)

  13. I absolutely love everything you found! My favorite is the braid! It's so beautiful!

  14. All fabulous picks! That braided hair is just so pretty!

  15. I'm dying over what Kristen did with that bedroom! So fabulous!

  16. Sue's home is just gorgeous, isn't it?!?!

    Hope you're having a great weekend, sweetie :) xoxo

  17. ooh great links, off to check them out now. Hope you had a fab weekend lovely xo

  18. Thanks so much for the link love...what a great surprise that was!xx

  19. Ooohhh!! I must learn how to do that with my hair! Thank you for the inspiration!


  20. Love Love Love the bedroom update! Just what I need for a little spring inspiration. Thank you!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover