Saturday, April 23, 2011

Weekly links & Happy Easter






***
I knew Ashlina was talented but this styling work she did, confirmed it 1000%
Behind the scenes of Syd's (yes from The Daybook) photoshoot with Ruche.
So cute, a ruffled cake banner. With tutorial!
Katherine Power's home, from Who What Wear. Found through Logan.
Melanie's flower cone invitations are my fave
Jenni shows us how to style a shelf. Great tips!
A red velvet bunny? impressed!
Probably my favourite Greek food: Yemista (stuffed yummy peppers)
*****
For those of you who will be celebrating this days, Happy Easter my dears! What are your plans?
OH! yesterday I was at Keely's place Luxe+Lillies sharing me Interior Life. Hope you take a look if you have a moment. Thanks for having me Keely!

17 comments:

  1. these are awesome! i loved sydney's photo shoot - so cute!
    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really enjoy your blog and we are following you! please visit our blog and if you like it follow us! =)
    http://treadingloudly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kalo Pasxa Helena! Hope you're having a splendid time!
    xoxo, Eleni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Helena :)

    I hope all is well! Great post—Katherine Power's home is fabulous, as is Ashlina's styling. I had no idea, so I'm so glad you shared.

    Also, thank you for the lovely comments on my blog, as always. I hope you have a very Happy Easter, my friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Easter!!

    xoxo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a lovely little round-up helena! those peppers look amazingly delicious! yum! happy easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This top photo is great! Such a fun dinner table x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh cool, thanks for sharing my bunny! Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Visual delights, Helena!
    Happy & blessed Easter!
    xo*

    ReplyDelete
  10. The red velvet bunny cake is too sweet! Hope you have a lovely long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Happy Easter! That red velvet bunny is the coolest!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me encantan las imágenes
    Espero que hayas tenido unas felices vacaciones!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That bunny cake is so adorable! I like! I like!

    ReplyDelete
  14. AWWWWWWWW. HELENA. you are such a doll! Thank you Thank you Thank you. XOXOXOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover