Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Stuff Series **One Sydney Road**

Today the lovely Piper is here to share her favourite stuff. Piper is behind the fabulous One Sydney road blog and shop. Her shop is full with all this amazing things, check it out if you haven't already, you will one one of each, or two!

Favorite discovery:  Blogging!  I can’t believe how amazing and inspiring it is and the wonderful people I’ve “met” from blogging.  Who knew it could be so addictive!!  (Pinterest would be my newest discovery – I’m hooked!  I could spend all day on that site.)
Favorite place in the world:  After just visiting there a few years ago, I’d have to say Sydney, Australia – we didn’t want to leave!!
Style icons:  Kate Spade, Jonathan Adler, Christiane Lemieux (from Dwell Studio), Zooey Deschanel
Favorite movie:  Eek!  I don’t think I could just pick one  – but if you’re twisting my arm then I’ll say Oceans 11, Usual Suspects, Rushmore, Superbad, Pulp Fiction, The Wedding Singer (see what I mean!)

Underwear:  Victoria’s Secret
Watch:  None – guess I never want to know what time it is!
Day dress and day bag: Casual – jeans & a striped tee works every time!  Bag: Emersonmade flower clutch or Kate Spade.
Evening dress:  chic cocktail dress (usually black) and heels!
Jeans:  Gap
Shoes:  anything goes but my faves are espadrilles & flip flops in summer and ankle boots for winter!

Where you live: Cleveland
Favorite art: Indie artists like Grey Cardigan, Blanca Gomez and Shanna Murray
Bedding: Dwell, West Elm
Coffee table books:  Domino, Downtown Chic, The Cities Book, The Sartorialist, Undecorate
Flowers:  Peonies, ranunculus

Perfume: Aveda Pure-fume (love the Shampure scent!!) and Kate Spade Twirl
Moisturizer: I’m a sucker for skin care products!  I love trying out new ones.  Some of my faves are Neutrogena Healthy Skin, Murad Essential-C, Philosophy Hope in a Jar
Mascara:  Actually I’m a big fan of Maybelline’s Great Lash mascara
Shampoo:  My all time fave is Aveda Shampure – the smell can’t be beat!
Blush:  Benetint
Lipstick:  MAC “dreamy” lipglass 

Thanks Pipper!


  1. Fab list - Piper has spot on fashion sense!

  2. Isn´t Benetint a nail polish? :) Cute stuff!

  3. Fabulous picks! I'm dying over that black dress :) xoxo

  4. That red bag is just fabulous! I hear that bright accessories are in this season....

  5. What a lovely discovery of your blog so full of beautiful things. thanks for sharing!

  6. That black dress is out of bounds amazing! love it. xo

  7. piper = way cool!

    p.s. happy anniversary helena. you two are too cute!

  8. i love all of piper's picks. :-)

  9. omg, I just discovered pinterest a couple days ago (the nate berkus show- you too?) and I have soo many pics saved from that site. It really is addicting.

    xx Kara
    Sprinkles in Springs

  10. There she is - favorite Piper!

    The girl has good taste! Now I need to chek out that MAC lipgloss (I am constantly on the hunt for the perfect shade!).

    Warm hugs and Happy Easter to you both.


  11. *Love* her taste & style!

    Confession: I have never used a MAC product...ever. Their makeup counter is calling my name...

  12. J'adore Piper and her fabulous shop!

  13. I absolutely love these posts :) I love finding out about people's favourite things x


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover