Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Stuff Series **Lemon and Lavender**

Today I'm very excited to be introducing Ashley from Lemon and Lavender. Ashley blogs about weddings and other pretties and is a very talented designer. Her beautiful custom made stationery is absolutely swooning. Take my word for it: Ashley is pretty fab!

Inspirations
Favorite Discovery: Asos
Favorite Place in the World: Paris
Style Icon: Gwyneth
Favorite Movie: Love in the Afternoon





Clothes
Underwear: Intimissimi
Watch: Michael Kors although I'll be honest it's more like my phone. I never wear my watch!
Day Dress and Day Bag: Love this River Island FLoral Shift Dress at asos with my Camille bag
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: I live in Florida now so my usual ballet flat look only last for a month then it's 11 month of sandals! Currently loving DV by Dolce Vita women's Dewey T-strap sandal.





Home
Where you live: Tampa, Florida
Favorite art: My babies art!Cant wait to create wall like this displaying fun art.
Bedding: Pottery Barn. Love the white crisp look.
Coffee table Books: My new one :) Vintage cocktails
Flowers: Peonies





Beauty
Perfume: Chloe
Moisturizer: Clinique moisture surge extra
Mascara: Laura Mercier
Shampoo: Frederik Fekkai Color care
Blush: Bobbi Brown in Sand pink
Lipstick: Gloss (I hate lipstick!) Laura Mercier in Belini
Thanks Ashley!

20 comments:

  1. Very cute post! I love peonies as well...

    http://thisredheadsaid.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you featured Ashley! Now I want that cocktail book...bad!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Ashley and her blog and she has truly great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i use that bobbi brown blush too! i must visit ashley's blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favorite series of any of the ones I read! So much fun getting to know other bloggers. Love all of Ashley's picks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love Ashley's blog, so happy to see her here today! Her style is so lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great feature! I´m too jealous of her 11 months sandals life.. :D
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that Pottery Barn bedding! A great list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love Ashley... and her gorgeous stationery. I just got a sample of the Laura Mercier mascara... it's awesome! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. i LOVE what ashley is wearing, especially the dress and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute post, i also love peonies, they are so very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  12. i LOVE ashley's blog and so totally digging her style/taste!!!!


    great post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love Ashley's blog! Also a big fan of peonies and Asos! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute!! You have added another blog to my list of inspiration!
    xox A

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for sharing yet another fabulous "my stuff" series!! Ashley is truly talented with impeccable taste!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Ashley! Her blog is so beautiful and her stationary and wedding invites are stunning! I love peonies, too! Great feature, Helena! Hope you're having a lovely day (:

    ReplyDelete
  17. hate to sound like a broken record, but i love ashley too! such style and class!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love Ashley and her list is perfection! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover