Thursday, April 28, 2011

Jo Malone goes Royal

Jo Malone is a Brit favorite of many and with a reason, their scents are quintessentially luxurious as are their beautifully packaged fragrances. The cream box and black ribbon is a staple nowadays and their shops are a treat to the eyes and scent of course! London has been all dolled up for tomorrow's big wedding and Jo Malone couldn't stay behind. Look at the beautiful window display in their flagship Sloane Street store. Beautifully classic, don't you think? 



The lovely ladies at Jo Malone kindly sent me their Orange Blossom Cologne which is the perfect wedding scent as the orange blossom is a symbol of love, fertility and commitment. I always wanted to get an orange blossom based perfume and I must say that this one fits my needs to perfection, sweet but not overwhelming, pure perfection.



18 comments:

  1. lucky girl!!! i love jo malone!! what gorgeous windows... i'll have to stop by and take a peek. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that the one on Sloane Street? It looks beautiful! Best display yet! I am completely addicted to their Honeysuckle and Jasmine fragrance!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this line! That storefront looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with Jo Malone. I own so many of their scents! They storefront is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I desperately want to try Jo Malone products, I never have. And that shop window is gorgeous!
    xo Josie
    www.winksmilestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The window display is gorgeous, and the scent sounds amazing, too! I just ordered Michael Kors' beach scent (I think that's the name!) to have my own little getaway in a bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just discovered your lovely blog. it's wonderful. i would love for you to stop by my fashion blog!

    xoxo,
    http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Jo Malone, its the only perfume I wear right now mmmmm delish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I love their store front! And... I LOVE their candles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE Jo Malone! I have for years. They used to have the most fabulous shop here but it closed down. I did just go to smell the Cherry Blossom fragrance the other day and I LOVED it :)

    Happy almost Friday! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I'm hooked just based on their packaging, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love Jo Malone. Everything they have is so classic and fresh!
    <3 leigh

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Jo Malone!!! Such great and refreshing scents!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm OBSESSED with Jo Malone.... Living in London a few years ago, it was my favorite store (bought way too many perfumes)! love how festive they are for the royal wedding! i'm following you now! love ur blog!

    x,
    brittney from www.hushnwonder.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Jo Malone fragrances. Love the bottle and everything about them.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jo Malone is the fanciest place I've ever seen in my whole life.nice article.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover