Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ideal closet

Firstly, big big thanks for all your super sweet comments on our Anniversary! Thanks lovelies!!
***
I picture this outfit for a rock n' roll Easter brunch. What do you think? I really like how feminine this Victoria Beckham dress is, and love the tomato red colour. This is a bit how I like to dress a... well dress. I like to ass a kick of toughness to the femininity that you get when wearing a dress and this leather jacket has the exact amount of that and sophistication. Add the right accessories, good amount of patent, gold and a clutch and you are ready to go.



Dress | Clutch | Ballerinas
Jacket | Glasses | Bracelet | Rings
***
On an different note, I shared my absolute DREAM home at Paloma's blog. Did you see it? What do you think? I always love visiting La Dolce Vita so go and have a look around if you haven't already. Thanks for having me Paloma!

17 comments:

  1. Okay...so I love that you came up with the concept of a "Rock and Roll" Eater brunch, now I just need to find one to go to :)

    Love your picks!

    xx Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would grab this gorge dress and shoes for Easter brunch but skip the rocker accessories mostly because they wouldn't go with my sons easter looks as much. Although the rocker jacket is perfect for a date night with the hubs or dinner with girlfriends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adore the red and black combination, and that jacket is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'd feel like a complete rockstar in that (: even on easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bracelet and jacket are my faves of the bunch. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a FANTASTIC look! I adore that bright dress.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is almost my uniform, I always carry a pair of black Prada flexible flats in my bag (to deal with subway stairs and potholed street of NY) and wears my leather jacket with dresses...dresses to go from construction sites to cocktail parties.

    ReplyDelete
  8. what an awesome collage! i LOVE that you threw some frames in there! i have some play ones and i love wearing them to change up my look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the dress and the clutch! Off to check out your post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, you know I'm a sucker for flats! Love the rings and edgy jacket too. Off to visit your dream home... can't wait to see it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that dress paired with the glossy black flats. I always look forward to seeing your "Ideal Closet" of the week! Off to La Dolce Vita!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that outfit is perfecto!!!

    off to check out your dream home!

    ReplyDelete
  13. red and black are classic. great choices, especially that dress. i think i might need one too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE this outfit. It's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That dress is darling, I want it!


    Miranda
    www.indcfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. so glad to see your support/love Leila's pieces. the skull bracelet is amazing and she is THE sweetest girl ever.

    loving the VB dress. great picks. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover