Friday, April 15, 2011

Etsy Love: Octavi

I haven't done an Etsy post in a very very long time! Octavi has beautiful hand made cushions and what caught my eye very long time ago was the mix of pretty fabrics and use of flowers, stripes and vintage lace. 
The yellow one has been among my etsy favourites for a very long time, and it always draws my attention. 
What are your etsy must haves, that you love but somehow never end up buying?




***
Random thought: Do you have a Pioneer Woman favourite recipe? I do, it's this one. GO for it! She is getting her own TV cooking show on Food Network. Double yum!

15 comments:

  1. I have too many Etsy loves...art, pillows, furniture..lots of things haha Usually price is why I don't buy them...only if I win the lottery :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely lovely! :D

    My fav. Pioneer woman recipe is her meatballs! SO SO SO GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! such great vintage and handmade style!
    xo allison

    www.spicerandbank.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pillows! I love the one with the lace panel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pillows are GORGEOUS!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the blue and white stripe to the back of that top design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah for supporting us handmade etsy sellers! They are all SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're all so lovely! I'm in the market for some new pillows. Off to check out more :)

    Have a great weekend, sweetie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, I made that recipe for a friend a few weeks ago and it took all I had not to keep it all for myself! Sooooo yummy! My husband, however, insists that leeks are too much like onions and won't eat it. Grrrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That recipe looks yummy! I hope you have a great weekend Helena xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cushions!
    Have a sweet day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. such gorgeous cushions, so detailed!

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Etsy is taking over the whole internet shopping experience!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover