Saturday, March 19, 2011

Weekly links








Taylor is amazing and this look is one of my faves, absolutely adore her sequinned stripped top!
A wedding at the Viceroy in Palm Springs, obsessed me?
The Gloss is probably the most amazing beauty blog, did you see Julia Restoin Roitfeld's shelf?
Love this jar/storage solution by Ikea. 
Katie is creating this gorgeous home, what do you think about her man's den? FAB?
Garlic knots, amazing I'm sure!
Can't wait to meet Holly at Liberty for her book launch in London. LITERALLY CANT WAIT!
Stripes, and art walls, a killer combo!
Bloggers are the best when it comes to giving a hand, the For Japan with Love initiative organized by Evers Ours and Utterly Engaged was heartwarming, thanks ladies for organising! You can still donate here.
*** 
What are your plans for the weekend? We are heading to Cambridge to spend the day on Saturday. Never been so really looking forward to it!

19 comments:

  1. I'm doing job applications - boo! Tomorrow I'll see Black Swan - it finally came out in France.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that hallway with the teal chandelier and the black/white walls!

    and yes, to For the Love of Japan - its truly incredible and inspiring to see the result :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hallway is certainly NOT boring at all, Helena!

    xo*

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved that wedding! and those striped walls are to die for! lovely round up, Helena :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the storage bins for Ikea!

    And that wedding background... WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm garlic knots - that brings back childhood memories!

    Have so much fun at the book launch! Man wish I was still in London!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a wonderful time in Cambridge. Thanks for sharing! Like me, you seem to love beautiful things :)

    Have a fabulous week.

    [ Keep Calm & Blog On ]
    www.pinkmascaraa.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE that sweater on Taylor!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great time at Cambridge, lovely place to visit :) I love all the links you posted especially the wedding at the Viceroy! As I'm getting married I love seeing wedding posts on blogs <3 Thank you for sharing and I am following you now! If you have time I'd love if you could stop by!


    www.featherfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're so lucky to be going to Holly's book signing! I cannot wait until it is released in Oz next week, its going to be great! Love that fabulous outfit. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my God, what a perfect collection of great stuff you are having. Its good to list down all your likes, so that you can enjoy them later. Nice sharing dear

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, that book looks interesting! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great links! Love that sequin striped top!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm planning a trip to Palm Springs soon! Hope you're having a great weekend, sweetie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning wedding! What a beautiful photo,
    Love your blog
    Jamie Herzlinger

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love Cambridge! Studied there in law school and found it to be a magical place.

    Great links - thanks for introducing me to some lovely new blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great blog, really loved it..!!Hope you had a good time in Cambridge!!!See you


    Rania

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm going to Holly's book launch too!! Yayy!! See you there. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover