Wednesday, March 02, 2011

My Stuff Series **Nadia Shea**

I got an email from Nadia some time ago that literally kept me smiling for the whole day. Then I visited her sweet blog and I was smitten. Everything that surrounds Nadia is beautiful. I couldn't be happier to have her today, check it out and go ahead say hi to her. 

Favorite Discovery: I have always loved weddings. But the blog world has me absolutely addicted to vintage, rustic, and nature inspired weddings. I love admiring the design, styling, and florals. I would love to style weddings for a living.
Favorite Place in the World: New Castle Pennsylvania. I love the crisp air, the large oak trees, the wildflowers, the small town feeling. I love Amish country and local markets.
Style Icons: Alexa Chung. Her style is vintage with a hint of masculinity.
Favorite Designer: Kate Spade, her designs are colorful and playful.
Favorite Movie: The newest Pride and Prejudice, such a beautiful film.

Jeans: The Gap “Super skinny
Underwear: Victoria Secret, “Cheeky Panty
Watch: Gold Marc Jacobs
Day dress and day bag: I love wearing outfits that are feminine and comfortable, with a bit of an edge. I often wear skinnies and beat up biker boots. I pair it with a soft white tee and a floral scarf.
Evening Dress: Max Mara  
Shoes: Steve Madden booties

Where do you live: Mesa, Arizona
Favorite Art: prints by “The Wheat Field” available on Etsy
Bedding: Lately I love anything raspberry and grey. I found the perfect bedding on House of Fraser. I intend to make a tufted headboard to match.
Stationery: My friend Angela Hardison has a letterpress company called Seesaw, it is to die for!
Coffee table books: Spilling Open, Influence
Flowers: cabbage roses, ranunculas, and anenomies. Beautiful arrangements spotted on “Poppies and Posies

Perfume: Chanel “Chance"
Moisturizer: Dermalogica, active moist.
Mascara: Loreal Voluminous. I am also impressed with “Make-Up Forever” eyeliner pencil. Doesn’t smear or smudge, completely water proof.
Shampoo: Lately I love the Bumble and Bumble men’s line, I use the Seaweed Shampoo and Super Rich Conditioner (It smells like coconut!)
Blush: Covergirl Cheekbones Contouring Blush “Purely Plum”
Lipstick: Chanel Rouge Cocoa hydrating lip colour, “cashmere”

Thanks Nadia!


  1. I just ADORE this series. Nadia's inspiration pics are so lovely. I'm particularly intrigued by the House of Fraser bedding- off to see more:)

  2. ohh I love all her answers, especially the Bumble & Bumble hair products. Love those!

  3. I love Alexa Chung too, perfect balance of tomboy cool! (Also she looks like she's standing outside our old flat...)

  4. Love this series! How fun!

  5. So lovely and ahh Kate Spade keeps getting better and better.

  6. i'm so happy to have cyber-stumbled onto your blog.

    this inspiration series is fantastic!

    i'll definitely be back for more! :)

  7. I am off to visit her blog... thanks for the introduction, Helena! xo

  8. i absolutely adore her fashion!!!

  9. I love her fluttery 'flower' strings on the wall photo. Such a a great subtle color and shadow study.

  10. Currently loving gold watches too!

  11. Love her answers, off to check out her blog!

  12. Oh Nadia has such lovely style! Off to check out her blog! xx

  13. Cannot wait to check out her blog!! What another lovely "my stuff post - always LOVE them!


  14. great picks! i love bumble and bumble products.


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover