Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Stuff Series **From Portland to Peonies**

Liz is the absolute stunner behind From Portland to Peonies and I'm very very excited to welcome her today here sharing her My Stuff. And oh my have you seen her wedding? most beautiful ever! Love having Liz today!
and oh oh oh! Yesterday I did a guest blog over to my lovely friend Lauren, so if you want to read about my ideal day in Paris head over there. Thanks Lauren! 

Favorite Discovery: Photography and the inspiring photographers in the blogosphere. My love of photography has blossomed so much since joining the blog world. There are just so many inspiring images to love!
Favorite Place in the World: There’s no place like home (Portland, OR)… Amsterdam is a close second.
Style Icons: Rachel Bilson, Audrey Hepburn, Eva Mendes, Alexa Chung, Audrey Hepburn
 Favorite Movie: I love movies. There’s no way I can pick a favorite… But some I love: Roman Holiday, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Because I Said So, Shawshank Redemption, When Harry Met Sally… Yes, mostly chick flicks :)

Underwear: Victoria Secret
Watch: None... really need to change that!
Day dress and day Bag: skinnies, boots and a tunic. Crossbody bag
Evening Dress: On special occasions, one of my mom's creations (she is  designer). A night in the town calls for Robert Rodriguez. My mom made this dress, I wore to a friend's wedding.
Jeans: Paige, J Brand, Easy Money
Shoes: Sam Edelman, Pierre Hardy for Gap, Seychelles.

Where do you live: Portland, OR, in what’s known as the Alphabet District
Favorite Art: In LOVE with Michelle Armas 
 BeddingWhite Pintuck Duvet from West Elm 
 Coffee table books: Hue by Kelly WearstlerThe SartorialistIcons of Fashion (20th Century), Dogs 
 Flowers: Peonies, Ranunculus, Garden Roses and Hydrangeas

Perfume: Escada Pacific Paradise or D&G Light Blue
 Moisturizer: Khiels Tinted Mositurizer and Aveda Embrightenment Brightening Correcting Lotion
 Mascara: BADgal Lash
 Shampoo: Redken Body Full
 Blush: Bare Escentuals Faux Tan
 Lipstick: Maybelline coral crush
Thanks Liz!


  1. I loooove Liz!! She has amazing taste and style. Love those boots (:

  2. Liz does have great taste!

  3. I love these posts! It's always fun to get a taste of another person's style. What a great idea!


  4. Love these, this is my fave thing you do, Helena! XX!

  5. Lovely list - I'd love to visit Portland one day!

  6. May just be the prettiest wedding ever, especially love the dresses. Just beautiful.

  7. I´ll check out her blog ! looks nice all she shared! kisses

  8. Haven't come across her blog, so I'm heading right over there! Thanks for the invterview!

  9. I am off to visit her blog... any fellow dog lover is a friend of mine! I love the faux tan from Bare Minerals too... it is not as dark as it looks and not as orange as the warmth. I use it year round. xo

  10. Great selection.... and I LOVE anything from KIEHLS :)


  11. Love this series! It makes me want to run to the store and buy some new products and a wardrobe!

    I need to check out her blog!

  12. Love all the movie choices and the flowers :-)
    Rachie xo

  13. oh I love her blog she's so cute! thanks for sharing.


  14. what a fun series! -i had to go back and look at other "my stuff series" posts and am loving them! I'm a new follower and can't wait to see what you have coming next!

    & Liz, I totally agree with your picks for fave flowers! I have planned to have each of those flowers: peonies, ranunculus, garden roses and hydrangeas - as well as lisianthus in my wedding bouquet this November!

  15. Love Liz & her blog! No surprise I love her list too :) xoxo


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover