Thursday, March 17, 2011

For japan with Love...

What has happened in Japan is overwhelming, painful and very scary. I just found out through Taylor about a great blogger initiative to support, help and raise awareness for Japan. 
Lydia from Ever-Ours and the team behind Utterly Engaged have organised a bloggers silent day and fund raiser, For Japan with Love. Please donate or participate tomorrow. I won't be posting tomorrow and hope many of you will be joining.More information can be found  in this post. 
TO DONATE PLEASE GO HERE

6 comments:

  1. I also saw this proposal! Let´s hope the Japanese people will overcome it, it´s so devastating!!!! kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think shelterbox are such an amazing charity and one I will be supporting

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great... thank you for sharing.
    Thoughts and Prayers are with Japan!
    *ashley {a little dash of ash}

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be supporting as well - no posts tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still praying for them and trying to help in every way possible. It is heartwarming to see all of the blog support for Japan and I hope it continues!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover