Wednesday, February 09, 2011

My Stuff Series **Luxe and Lillies**

I'm a big Keely fan, that is Keely from Luxe + Lillies fan. She is a talented lady and hello! she does kind of everything, designs, decorates, styles etc etc. Her style is flawless and so is her blog, so in case you haven't had a chance to visit her, now is the moment. For real. 
PS: Keely, true to her design self, made the pretty collages below. I remember admiring the guest post she did during the summer, not disappointed!

Favorite Discovery: Olives + Blogging. I hated olives for the longest time, now they are my most favorite food. And of course blogging, I have met so many wonderful friends, and have been presented with such amazing opportunities!
Favorite Place in the World: Mallorca, Spain or the South of France
Style Icons: Rachel Bilson, Kim Kardashian, The J. Crew catalogue
Favorite Designer: There are too many to name, but for spring - I adore Jules Reid. Interiors - Miles Redd, Mary MacDonald 
Favorite Movie: Marie Antoinette

Jeans: Seven for all Mankind Super Skinny Stretch
Underwear: Hanky Panky boy shorts
Watch: Michael Kors
Day dress and day bag: During the day I'm either working at my desk, or running around. I love a great pair of skinny jeans, and j.crew v neck t-shirt. Its an outfit I can always dress up or down. I love my leather Coach bag with gold accents, its a classic that goes with everything and has tons of space
Evening Dress: French Connection. Always fun pieces.
Shoes: Steve Madden Caryssa, I just got them for Christmas. I'm excited about having a new take on a classic

Where do you live: Minneapolis
Favorite Art: My little brother's [can you believe hes only 15!]
Bedding: Restoration Hardware Italian Stitch bedding [with gray stitching]
Stationery: I make my own, but, if I didn't, I would love some like that from Gadabout
Coffee table books: Slim Aarons "Once Upon a time" Taschens "Paris" Assouline "Vintage Cocktails"
Flowers: Peonies, always peonies

Perfume: Marc Jacobs "Lola"
Moisturizer: I've been religiously face moisturizing since I was about 15. I am extremely into great facial moisturizers!  Usually use Kiehls "Cryste Marine" but, lately I've been into "Say Yes to Carrots" products, they are mostly organic and paraben free. For my face I use "Say Yes to Tomatoes" Facial Hydrating Lotion. Best part- it's very affordable!
Mascara: Maybelline Falsies. I have extremely long eyelashes, and this one doesn't clump or flake!
Shampoo: Say Yes to Cucumbers! It smells so fresh and leaves my hair which is long and very thick, soft!
Blush: MAC "Peachykeen"
Lipstick: MAC "Snob"

Thanks Keely!


  1. i wear Lola too :) love that vintage cocktails book.

  2. Oh Keely sounds like someone I'd want to be friends with! Loved this!

  3. PS I can't access the link to her brother's art...just a heads up in case I'm not the only one!

  4. Love those Steve Madden shoes, I have nude sling-backs but am tempted by these too...can you have too many nude heels?

  5. really great guest post!! she shared some awesome pieces :) thanks!

  6. LOOOOOOVE Keely! Not only did she create the most beautiful website for me, she's turned into a bestie blogger friend! And I love that she's also from my home state - MN :) Hope you're staying warm girlie!

    xo - jami
    i m a g i n e

  7. I've never heard of that perfume before but that bottle is GORGEOUS!!

  8. I love Lola and Seven Jeans, too! Keely is great (:

  9. I adore Keely's blog and love learning more about her!! Another fabulous "my stuff series"post!


  10. I love your picks! Especially the shoes and bag.

  11. Wonderful post! Loving that Michael Kors watch--and Keely's brother's art!

  12. I love that pink dress!

  13. I so agree with Keely on the South of France - I went as a child and I'm hankering to visit again!

  14. Yes, Keely is a super cool girl. Love that pink dress and I agree, love the collages. xo

  15. The say yes to carrots and tomatoes line sounds fun!

  16. Keely's style is flawless! Love her and her blog...and now must try that "snob" lipstick..too cute!

  17. i LOVE that pink dress, purse and watch! she has great style!!

  18. Keely truly is one fabulous lady! this proves it even more!!

  19. Loved this - Mallorca is one of my fave places too and i love FCUK xo

  20. Great picks!! I LOVE all the clothes you picked out, especially the coral/pink shirt/dress lol! Great post!

    - -

  21. love this, great post! Keely is so sweet!

  22. luv keely's blog. great post!

  23. Oh yay, a new to me blog! Can't wait to head over and check it out :) Always love this series you do!! xx

  24. I love Keely's style! Lola is the prettiest fragrance and I love the bedding too. So fun to learn more about Keely xx

  25. Ah! I adore Keely too :) She sure is one styling chick!! Happy Wednesday Helena xo


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover