Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Stuff Series **Apartment 34**

I love Erin, she is one fine lady and I'm honoured to have her today sharing her My Stuff. Her blog, Apartment #34 is a reflection of her love to all the beautiful. Her styling work is fabulous and if you need help is this department you should definitely get in touch.




Inspirations
Favorite Discovery: The world of blogging
Favorite Place in the World: Florence, Italy
Style Icons: Katherine Hepburn, Rachel Bilson, Kate Bosworth, Giovanna Battagia, Street style and blogland
  Favorite Designer: Burberry Prossum
Favorite Movie: Field of Dreams



Clothes
Jeans: All kinds, but most frequenty Hudson, JBrand, 7s and Genetic Denim
Underwear: Hanky Panky
Watch: TW Steel
Day dress and day bag: Day Dress: See jeans. Day Bag: Oryana
Evening Dress: See Jeans above, but when pressed, Marc Jacobs, Club Monaco, Anthropologie
Shoes: Loeffler Randal, Brian Attwood, Acne, Frye



Home
Where do you live: Seattle
Favorite Art: Picasso
Bedding: I've yet to indulge in something fabulous but dream of Frette
Stationery: Bespoke from Brown Sugar Design
Coffee table books: The Sartorialist, Rothko Prints, Domino
Flowers: Peonies


Beauty
Perfume: Burberry Brit
Moisturizer: Rodin face oil and Biologiche Recherche Creme aux Acides de Fruits
Mascara: Dior
Shampoo: Bumble & Bumble
Lipstick: Laura Mercier



Thanks Erin!

27 comments:

  1. I seriously need to get my hands on some Rodin oil! Everyone seems to love it! Great interview with Erin. I love her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh totally agree on the Bumble & Bumble shampoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun fun fun! What a cool survey!
    <3 leigh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katherine and Kate are always styling!

    I alternate between Bumble & Bumble tonic and sunday shampoos - they're great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just came back from touring erin's blog and my -- what a lovely blog full of very pretty things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use benefit blush in dandelion is beautiful :)

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the jackets! I'm obsessed with shearling! x www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The jackets are great! I can't wait to see more photos if you would post more:) I just really hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like those pillows, was going to get similar ones for my guest bedroom.... :))))) maybe i still will!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Ill have to go & check out her blog - I like her style! Thanks Helena! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Domino book - great picks, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  12. fab stuff- as always! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the watch and the shoes and i have that domino book too xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am dying to visit Florence... it looks really cool. That Burberry perfume is awesome. xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love Erin and her list! Florence is so magical :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've just discovered Hanky Panky undies and can't get enough! They make a high-waisted retro boy short that is to die for!

    Xo
    Carly

    all this grace and charm
    http://allthisgraceandcharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Erin! So fun to see your favorite things!!
    I am with you on the Peonies ~ just beautiful all the time!

    xo Laura
    www.brightboldbeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love to see people's favorite thing! Great blog!

    Sabrina
    http://www.missworkingirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm not a watch gal...but that one rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Erin is so wonderful! I love her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ah, shucks everyone - you're making blush. HUGE thanks to Helena for having me!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! This is a fabulous post. Love it. And I do love Erin over at Apartment #34.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover