Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Brilliant creators

Yesterday Miss Modish re launched her Blogstar series and she did it big, with The Maker's Project. A photography project that shares people who make, who create. And click click click, the Morris Kitchen appeared (well only a couple of clicks really). Siblings, Tyler and Kai Morris, create and experiment in a Brooklyn kitchen. I love one of their beliefs: "We believe that the best food in unadulterated, fresh and organic". Bring it on! I'm obsessed with their kitchen and adore the concept! 
2 great discoveries, LOVE!




13 comments:

  1. What gorgeous photos! I think photographing creators must be so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool - thanks for letting us know, H! Kitchen brilliance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh... I don't know what ginger syrup is but I want some! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ginger syrup - ooh that sounds so good. Anything with ginger in it is soo refreshing and I love the images of the Brooklyn kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummy!!! i had some big ole profiteroles for dinner... i could have really used your help... in keeping me from eating them all. {which i did!}

    30 for 30? i love it! can't wait to see what you do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool concept! love the photos...and her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty photography! I'm off to check this series out, thanks Helena! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pictures!!


    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I AM STARVING!

    Let's hope these turn out better than my baklava... which is STILL stuck to the bottom of the pan in bits 6 months later.

    xo

    Rachel

    www.doodleandlucy.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover