Saturday, January 29, 2011

Weekly links

Hello lovelies! How is your weekend going? 
I realised that, like most of you do, I go around the blogosphere and internet during all week and star/bookmark/save many favorite posts, sounds familiar, right? So, like also many of you do, here are my weekly links!
 


If my wedding looks like this one, I will be a happy bunny. The video is amazing.
Many fantastic Alt recaps this week. Some of my faves, only some.
I want to be here, now! and wear this dress {spotted here}
I've been trying to make more soups. This one is amazing and now I want to make this one.
I might do this. A bit overwhelmed. 
Rue, Matchbook and next week High Gloss. We are spoiled! 
***
Did you have a chance to take my survey? Thanks to all of you who have taken it!

16 comments:

  1. Great links! Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love a link round up, so this is brill! Off to check out wedding right away! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for introducing me to Matchbook! :) Love it! I'm preparing a similar list of my favorite things this week.. it will be up on the blog tomorrow! :)
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm such a wedding stalker. and i've never been married.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous bride...Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, love this Helena!

    Hope you're having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so glad i discovered your blog today! it's so inspiring :) i too fell in love with jason wu's exclusive bridal collection for net-a-porter...i did a post on it too this week...great minds think alike...haha

    hope you're having a great weekend!

    xo,
    joAnn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great links! ♥ Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore weekly links, all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow that hotel in mexico made me swoon! I want to be there now too!! Great links!
    Rachie xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks heavenly! I whish my wedding would be like this as well. I love your blog!

    Enter my Follower Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Butternut squash soup sounds amazing! Beautiful wedding too... Love that you're sharing links like these!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The soup sounds delicious and LOVE these links!

    xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yummers! It's almost wedding season! XX!

    ReplyDelete
  15. mmm... i'm making soups too! chili & lentil last week....

    tonight i'm doing my first coq au vin... i'm going to marseilles tomorrow & am trying to get in the mood. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the great links! The worst snowstorm in a decade is forecasted for the next couple of days here in Milwaukee so a good bowl of soup sounds perfect. Potato broccoli and bacon? Mmm mmm good. Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover