Monday, January 17, 2011

Sunday Outfit

Hello lovelies! Here we are again on a Monday. How was your weekend? Mine was packed with a friends birthday dinner party and some others out and abouts.
Today's outfit is nothing out of this world really, I'm totally breaking all the rules and mixing 1000 colors! I have been wearing these boots kind a lot lately and I'm still torn, not sure if I'm liking them that much, strange right?
On a completely different note, I was thinking maybe you would like/don't mind answering a small survey with a couple of questions, I would love to have your feedback and know what you like, not like and what you would like to see more around here. I'll get around to it this week. Hope you are up to it. Huh?



Not great photos today sorry! it was about the rain and we still had to run to the supermarket.
Jeans: Hollister
Tee: Gap
Sweater: Anthropologie
Boots: Asos
Necklace: Forever 21 - Kendi was wearing it and I'm LOVING it! Forever 21 has landed in the UK
Coat: Laura Ashley, very old
Scarf: Zara
***
BTW, don't forget to enter the Shabby Apple dress giveaway here

36 comments:

  1. Love the Anthro sweater! I've been so into ruffles and rouching lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable little outfit! So cute! :) Enjoy your evening! :)

    www.justcherishtoday.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sweater is so pretty...my daughters love Forever 21, so glad you have it now!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! Love the bright winter jacket! Definitely don't mind during a survey :)

    Hope you had a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look darling! I love it! All bundled up and so glam! XX!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes! Rock it out in that bright blue girl!! So cute!

    xo - jami
    i m a g i n e

    ReplyDelete
  7. The coat is too cute! I had this wonderful raisin Laura Ashley coat that I lost in a store (not Laura Ashley) some time ago - your coat brings back memories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look lovely! especially love your second outfit...the necklace and the ruffled sweater are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving seeing a dash of spring in your nautical top already - yay! Have a lovely week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your necklace and striped top! Fab outfits x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I did no tknow about Forever 21 in the UK! You are a brilliant source of info Miss! Gorgeous outfit as ever!
    Rachie xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bright blue with the orange. Mixing up these colors makes for such a cheerful outfit :) Happy Monday! xoCatxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. la verdad es que no hablo inglés pero estoy encantada con tu blog!!
    saludos

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sempre estàs molt guapa, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your beautiful smile always lights up my morning. Seriously, you have the best smile! I want that sweater!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh I love that ruffle cardigan.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your boots -- super cute and definitely functional. And all of your layers are so pretty and very appealing since it's FREEZING out.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the boots - they look so warm. Might need to buy myself a pair. Hope you have a wonderful week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Helena!

    Happy Monday to you :) Love that cool sweater you are wearing ...

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. love both of these outfits. new inspiration for me!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Looks like a perfect Sunday outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. So chic, as always. Your girls who inspire post is going up THIS WEEK :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy Monday, honey! You look fabulous and I love the boots! Have a good week, sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. both are adorable! I love the bright blue!

    ReplyDelete
  25. love the outfit! especially the striped top - I have the same one and love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. That blue jacket is SOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your sweater and your boots!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover