Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Stuff Series **Sterling Style**

Who is this lady today? Taylor from Sterling Style, the one and only, uber fashionable and extremely chic Californian girl. She is kind of perfect, like really! Her wardrobe is probably the big envy of many so her My Stuff is definitely a must. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did!


Inspirations
Favorite Discovery: Meeting a new friend and falling in love
Favorite Place in the World: As much as I love to travel my favorite place is always home
Style Icons: My mother, Brigitte Bardot, and Olivia Palermo
Favorite Designer: Stella McCartney, Chloe, and Christian Dior
Favorite Movie: Amelie


Clothes
Jeans: J. Brand
Underwear: Victoria's Secret and Gap
Watch: Michael Kors
Day dress and day bag: J. Crew striped shirt, J. Brand dark skinny jeans, French Sole black ballet flats, Bebe trench coat, and black Rebecca Minkoff Mab Mini bag
Evening Dress: Ideally Adam folded-sequin silk-organza mini dress with black Christian Louboutin pumps and a bright colored Miu Miu clutch
Shoes: Realistic: Topshop, Steve Madden, and Loeffler Randall Dream: Christian Louboutin and Chanel


Home
Where do you live: Los Gatos, CA
Favorite Art: Drawings by my nephews and nieces and love notes from my boyfriend
Bedding: Anything cotton or linen and in white
Stationery: Pretty and feminine prints from Paper Pastries
Coffee table books: Anything fashion, travel, home decor, and cook books
Flowers: peonies, tulips, and rhinoculous

Beauty
Perfume: Chanel Chance
Moisturizer: Kate Somerville Goat Milk
Mascara: Dior DiorShow
Shampoo: Ojan Shine and Protect
Blush: Nars Orgasm
Lipstick: M.A.C Hellraiser


Thanks Taylor!

28 comments:

  1. I love these posts! I especially love when I use products and have things these ladies do... makes me feel like the cool kid at the table.

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh she lives where i live!had no idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sterling Style is one of my daily reads also - great post! Love finding out deets about other bloggers lives!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! She is so pretty! And I love Los Gatos, it is gorgeous there! XX!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really fun series!! i love the questions
    www.indramaticfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Taylor's blog! This is such an amazing and fun series. I love it!

    xo Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  7. i must go check out taylor's blog!

    thanks for the anniversary wish/greeting! 19 years of marriage is a blessing these days!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, I love when it's a blog I've never heard of! I love discovering new blogs. Thanks Helena!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun post! I want to try the Kate Somerville Goat Milk now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are great inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love this! Hers is one of my favorite blogs! :D Thanks!
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the bridget bardot photo...and NARS orgasm is the best makeup, ever.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love her fashion taste - such a gorgeous sparkling dress!

    ReplyDelete
  14. She has great taste! I use the same mascara and it is amazing but I need to check out that Mac lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awh this was so sweet. Especially what she said about her favorite art :)

    Happy Wednesday, honey! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love her flower taste - i would pick those three too. What a very stylish girlie!

    Rachie xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Definitely stylish. Love Los Gatos! xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Must check out her blog. She sounds like an interesting blog to follow

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another great post! Question: In doing all of these series, have you noticed some really popular item and brand repeats? IE: hanky panky or Nars blush etc? Would love to know the results of this.:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love Taylor she is so darling! Also love that she is from Northern California :)

    xx,
    dCc

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love her style! She's so cute and her inspiration is a great round up!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such perfectly styled picks from a perfectly styled lady!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yay, love this interview with Taylor!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a fun feature, interesting to peek inside these ladies lives. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover