Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Stuff Series **The City Sage**

Tan tan! Today on the My Stuff, the one and only Anne Sage from The City Sage and of course from Rue magazine. Anne is this blonde lady who always writes inspiring posts about interiors, fashion and everything in between, wears the cutest outfits and is of course very very sweet! Honored to have you here Anne.

Favorite Discovery: The work of Bri Emery, Design Love Fest
Favorite Place in the World: Nice, France or Carmel, California
Style Icons: Gwyneth Paltrow, Le Blog de Betty, Katherine Hepburn
Favorite Designer: Stella McCartney
Favorite Movie: Good Will Hunting

Jeans: J Brand Hi Rise Denim Leggings
Underwear: Cosabella lo-rise lace thong, Elle MacPherson Intimates
Day dress and day bag: Brochu Walker Racerback long dress, Alexander wang diego bucket bag
Evening Dress: Anything Haute Hippie

Where do you live: San Francisco
Favorite Art: Michele Armas and Dallas Shaw
Bedding: Matteo vintage wash linen
Stationery: Rifle Paper Co.
Coffee table books: Anything from Ryland Peters Small
Flowers: Peonies in summer, white roses mixed with pine branches in winter

Perfume: Tom Ford champaca absolute
Moisturizer: For face: Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer For Body: Peter Thomas Roth Glycolic Acid 10 Moisturizer
Mascara: Benefit Bad Gal
Shampoo: Aveda Damage Repair
Blush: NARS cream blush in Penny Lane
Lipstick: Chanel Extrait de Gloss

Thanks Anne!


  1. Love Dallas Shaw and Haute Hippie! Anne has magnificent taste : ) Great interview, Helena! xo

  2. What great inspirations! Thanks for sharing! :)

  3. She has such great style! Love Dallas Shaw!

  4. I'm loving these inspirations!

  5. OMG I'm in love with that watch. Love reading about their beauty products:-)

  6. Oh! I've never been to her blog! She seems lovely! Thanks for sharing!

    xx Vivian @

  7. love the inspirations! now i gotta go stop by her blog too!

  8. Hola Preciosa!
    Todavía no te había deseado un feliz nuevo año!
    He podido decdicar un rato a ver tus publicaciones y quería darte la enhorabuena por lo de dejar de fumar. Además de decirte que cada día que gustan mas los conjuntos de ropa que propones y sobretodo la naturalidad con la que posas para las fotos :)
    Al final te van a contratar de modelo!!
    Muchos besos con alma Helena

  9. love this blog and learning more is always fun! thanks.

  10. I love Anne's style especially her watch and make up choices!
    Rachie xo

  11. Wonderful inspirations! I share her love of the diego bucket bag & chanel lipstick!

  12. Thank you so much to Helena for having me--and to everyone for all their kind words! xo Anne

  13. Love Anne's blog and Rue! Lovely picks, Anne!

  14. Ooooh Michele Armas is definitely one of my faves! Great pics--I will enjoy checking all of them out!

  15. I love Anne! She's one of my faves. And of course she has great taste. YSL Tributes are the best.

    Hope you're doing well, honey. And thanks so much for all of the support over the past few weeks. It really helps :) xoxo

  16. I totally agree, Ryland Peters & Small publish THE best books!

  17. Love Anne and her style! That maxi dress looks ridiculously comfy!

  18. I adore Anne! Another great My Stuff post, Helena!


  19. Obviously a stylish lady and I love her work behind Rue. I just tried that moisturizer and must say it's wonderful! xo

  20. I love Anne, and I love you! I really love your 'my stuff' series. Great post! xoxo e

  21. Me encanta el post. y además he descubierto su blog!
    Feliz 2011 Helena!

  22. Love this interview with Anne!! She's got mad style ;)

  23. I love the artists she chose! Gorgeous! xo


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover