Tuesday, January 04, 2011

My Stuff Series - Anniversary Edition

I can't believe it's been a year since I first started the My Stuff series! A year! Thank you so very much to all the 51 ladies and one gent for taking part.  I know many of you love these series, so thank you too, thank you very much for following along this ride!
When I first started N told me I couldn't expect having people answering my questions without sharing mine too. I never thought it would be interesting as my blog is my big My Stuff but nonetheless here it is, A Diary of Lovely's My Stuff. 
 ****
Inspirations
Favorite discovery: obvious choice: Blogging
Favorite Place in the Word: Barcelona, it's home
Style Icons: Olivia Palermo, Carolina Herrera and Carolina Herrera Junior, Michelle Williams and many many bloggers
Favorite Designer: Valentino
Favorite Movie: The Godfather I and II


Clothes
Jeans: Hollister
Underwear: Victoria Secret
Watch: I have a Baume and Mercier I love and now I'm after a Tortoiseshell Michael Kors
Day dress and bag: Zara and Anthro and Mulberry
Evening Dress: I loved what they used to do at Coco Ribbon, but I usually wear skinny jeans and a pretty top.
Shoes: Louboutin for heels but usually boots and French Sole

Home
Where do you live: London, UK
Favorite Art: Etsy made and I'm a big Monet fan

Bedding: Anthro and Ikea
Stationery: I love Bell'invito and Paperless Post
Coffe Table Books: I love the Taschen books and Flea Market Style
Flowers: Peonies


Beauty
Perfume: Angel by Thierry Mugler, Pure Grace and Chance by Chanel
Mosturizer: Creme de La Mer
Mascara: Great Lash, Maybelline
Shampoo: Baby Johnson's (oh yes, the yellow one)
Blush: Chanel, Rose
Lipstick: Carmex and Nars

 
BIG BIG thanks go to these 52 ladies:
January 2010: Helen of Manilla Made, Dawn of The Alternative Wife, Jaime of La Vie J'Aime, Christina of Down and Out Chic     
February 2010: Connie of Sogni e Sorrisi, Daniela of Deco Love, Dena of Pretty Little Things, Alicia of Una Mosca en la Luna
March 2010: Alison of My Little Happy Place, Marie of Blushing and Sweet, Sasha of Everything Fabulous, Jenna of Mi Vida Bonita, Melissa of So about what I said...
April 2010: Laura of Bright, Bold and Beautiful, Krysten of After I Do, Rachel of Lovely Clusters, Lauren of the little things we do..
May 2010: Ashlina of The Decorista, Maria Fe of Layers of Meaning, Kelli of Kelli Myrray, Mara of M Loves M
June 2010: Jessica of Lavender and Lilies, Anna of In Honor of Design, Linds of Starfish and Sundresses, Rhi of Hey Gorgeous, Katerina of Pugly Pixel
July 2010: Kirsten of 6th Street Design School, Sue of The Zhush, Ally of From the Right Bank, Will of Bright Bazaar
August 2010: Christina of Full House, Caitlin of Caitlin Wilson Design: Style Files, Erin of Dandelion and Grey, Lauren of Aspiring Kennedy
September 2010: Dallas of Dilly Dallas, Emily of Emily Clark, Beth of Hello Splendor, Alaina of Live Creating Yourself, Jami of Imagine 
October 2010: Louise of Table Tonic, Paloma of La Dolce Vita, Bailey of Peppermint Bliss, Maureen of Inglenook Decor
November 2010: Kate of Wit+Delight, Caitlin of Sacramento Street, Sarah of Haute Design, Jen of Made by Girl
December 2010: Jane of Ill Seen, Ill Said, Danielle of Breakfast at Toast, Mariska of I Used to be Snowhite but I Drifted, Alicia of Cheetah is the New Black, Lana of Lanalou Style
WOW that's a lot of talent! There's more to come so stay tuned!

29 comments:

  1. what a fabulous series and congrats on doing it for a year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! It's great getting to know you better! :)
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    P.S: I'm giving away a 2011 fashion tote with MiuMiu, YSL... etc illustrations... I thought you might be interested! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favourite series of yours! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this series. If you need a new batch of ladies, I'd love to join in sometime, if you have room :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i want that bed and bedding! and i too love this series :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh Helena! First off, congratulations on a whole year! Second thank you so much for sharing YOUR answers with us. And finally I am so happy to be part of the first year, truly.

    You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on one year! Its such a great series so heres to many many more!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your 1 year darling!! Your blog so so fabulous! I love Coco Ribbon as well - its always on the top of my list when I am in London!

    xo,
    dCc

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is such a great series! i cannot believe my post was 1 year ago. I am honored to be one of the first :)

    PS: can you believe i've never seen the godfather?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this series Helena! Congrats on a whole year!! So great getting to know you better as well lady! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! So glad to finally get to read about YOUR "stuff"! Thank you so much for this fabulous series. I've loved seeing the variety of ladies you invited to join in with you and was honored to be one of them :).

    xo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A massive congratulations, Helena, and thank you for sharing so much inspiration from so many great bloggers with us all.

    Your list is great to read: how brilliant is Anthro bedding?! Very! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. a really great congrats!!!

    :)

    Nice post!
    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You know I love this series, Helena. It has led me to some serious stylish blogs to follow. It was fun to see YOUR style secrets. Johnson's baby shampoo, huh? So, that's your secret to your super shiny mane. I use it on the dogs but perhaps I should put it in my shower! xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Michelle Williams's style too. I used to live down the block from her here in Brooklyn and would see her sometimes and she always looked great.

    ReplyDelete
  16. happy 2011

    first contest (be one of my 7 new year inspiration models!)
    go to http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
    for precise info.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving this series - its the best!

    I love peonies too and my fave bag is also my mulberry (mabel). I'm also rocking my michael kors watch too!! Thank you so much for introducing me to paperless post! Its inspired!!
    Rachie xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. i am loving the series, too! I also love carolina herrera, too! :)
    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great year of inspiration! So many fabulous participants!
    Oh, and in my opinion, Angel is one of the most divine smells on the planet!

    ReplyDelete
  20. congrats on your one year my stuff series! it's a wonderful read. i am after the tortoise shell michael kors watch too!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy anniversary "My Stuff" series! I certainly hope to contribute one day as well.
    Ooh and you are too stylish and also told me how good la Mer is. Thanks for the recs!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loved reading your list Helena and thanks so much for including me in this!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Al fin! too much time waiting for your own answers ;) I hope you have had a great Christmas holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just came upon your blog via Sarah Klassen and really enjoyed reading through your list. Barcelona is also my very favorite city in the world!
    Will be following...

    ReplyDelete
  25. love your stationary choice and congrats on your one year series!

    ReplyDelete
  26. you are a rockstar! thanks for letting me be a part of the series.

    godfather? i have the BIGGEST thing for de niro in II. oh my. he makes me go moosh. :)

    i was on the tube at barbican tonight, thought of you!! back in UK now for the spring. let's play soon!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover