Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Blog Crawl: it's in the Bag

Before I start today's post I would like to thanks Lana for having me over yesterday sharing one of my favorite places for pizza in London, if you fancy checking it out it's here. Thansks Lana!
****
Ashley from A Hasty Life has organised a fun blog Crawl and put a bunch of us in groups to share what it's on our bags! I love checking out what it's on your fab bags, so this is much fun!
SO here it is, my bag and it's contents.


1. Bayswater bag from Mulberry. I absolutely adore it. A classic british bag that remains in season after season. Roomy just a bit heavy as per se.
2. Medicine case: Ha! Funny one right? It's a vintage Christian Dior, that I bought off Ebay years and years ago. I carry pills and bits and bobs.
3. Small Louis Vuitton wallet, a gift from a very good friend.
4. Umbrella. Because after all this is London.
5. Kindle in green cover: I'm absolutely LOVING it, do you have one? I got it for Christmas and when I opened it I was honestly star strucked! At the moment I'm reading One Day, a really good read.
6. Key Case: Fuchsia, patents and with a bow from Miu Miu, birthday gift from my dear friends.
7. Makeup case: From Bimba y Lola. Perfect size and fits my Bare Minerals and brush, L'Occitane hand cream and Rosebud Salve.
8. Head Band/Hat from Asos
9. Gums, Sweets, Kleenex
10. Twilight water bottle, yes!
***
Make sure you check out yesterday's post in my group and see what's in Her Own's Eden bag  and also tomorrow bag by Travels in Heels
Thanks Ashley for organising this!

36 comments:

  1. yay!! i love seeing what's in people's bags, i'm so nosy huh?? i LOVE LOVE LOVE that bow headband you have!! it's super cute!! and i love that green kindle cover color too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i, too, love love love that bow headband.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun, and what a lovely wallet and purse!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the headband and key case! Adorable, and love this post!! Reminds me of the back page of US Marie Claire. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh love your bag - and im loving that headband! might need to check that shop out now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bag Helena, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for participating!! I'm loving that headband and key pouch!! Too cute!!

    <3 Ashley
    www.ahastylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a $1000 bag?! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I can't stop thinking about your purse, it's gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rosebud Salve is always in my bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everyone has such sweet and simple bag contents, I think it's time I clean mine out!! Love your purse!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love these posts...always have been nosey about others' bags

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! I wish the items in my bag were that cute and organized!!! Love your items...even though they are in the bag; they are still trendy!!!

    You should enter My Get Sexy Challenge!!! Hope you do!!!
    ~Romantic Savy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love getting a peek into other people's lives with posts like these! You are so organized..I'm impressed! And I am obsessed with Rosebud Salve..it gives the perfect sheen and isnt sticky like lip gloss.

    -Samantha
    http://sincerelysamantha.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it!! I love the Rosebud Salve!! It's in my bag too :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your classic, chic bag and that key case is fabulous!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this post Helena! I definitely don't feel as guilty now because I carry as much stuff as you in my bag! My hubby is always wondering why my bag is so heavy, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. We women get crazy some times and carry all the world with us! My bag is usually so heavy I can't lift it..
    btw, I'm a huge admirer of kindle, it's like it has come straight from the future!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this feature! I love handbags, just got a nice new one for Christmas and I'm sooo happy about it! XX

    ReplyDelete
  20. so fun :) love the kelly green kindle cover :)

    xoxo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a cute idea! Love all the contents of your purse, esp the vintage Dior medicine case! And the headband, that is such a cute item to have handy!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a fun idea. I love seeing what's in other people's bags :) Some great things you carry around in there. And 'One Day' is such a great book. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. This blog crawl is fun... I'm participating tomorrow. I love Rosebud salve.. and the price! Jordan has a kindle and loves it. I think I may need to get one eventually. I am going to check out One Day, always on the hunt for a great read. xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. ummm love the twilight water bottle! I love your vintage dior bag too! thanks for the shout out in your post too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have that asos hat in black!

    ReplyDelete
  26. So fun! I am glad I haven't been asked to do it because I have about 6months of recipts jammed in there!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your Kindle cover is adorable! I've been going back and forth about getting one (a Kindle, not just a cover, haha) but haven't decided yet... I really love BOOK-books, so I'm torn. :-\

    ReplyDelete
  28. i wish my purse contents were this cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great post! Thanks for sharing with us!!!
    I use Bare Minerals as well ... the best make EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  30. So funny - I just did a post like this the other day! we have similar fun things in our bags... love the bag crawl idea!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi! I love seeing what's inside the purse.... I use L'Occitane hand lotion & most of their products.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lovely! I cannot get over her handbag -- true, true, such a classic piece for now and for years to come... great feature, xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. I adore your Miu Miu key case, I got one from my bestis too :)
    loved seeing what u carry around and think you must have big biceps ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover