Friday, December 31, 2010

Outfits Recap

On this last day of the year I wanted to go back in time and recap all my outfit posts since I first started. You have all been incredibly gracefull and your comments about my Sunday Outfits, thank you! I'm not a style maven or an expert but I like to experiment in my way and the documentation of it has been a great exercise for me, thanks for allowing me to play with it.
Let's go then, travel in time.
*****
June
Love love the green Anthro cardigan, I make it go with anything and everything in my wardrobe and has been an absolute saviour, plus this was the first of many jeans+top+cardigan, my staple! The crab dress is a fave of mine but unfortunatelly didn´get to wear it much...

July
Dresses galore, woo hoo, I love this time of the year (even in London!) My absolute crush was the black long dress, that saw me going from morning to evening without a wink.

August

Short month! No outfit post for the 1st couple of weeks, due to the summer holidays breaks. The second post marked the start of my love affair with lace, oh big crush!

September
One of my favorite months, now that I go back in time I realise that I don´t love ALL of my past outfits but what can I say, I do love all of September´s. The long Anthro skirt is fun fun fun but unfortunately difficult to combine, ideas? And the jean shirt and skirt are my TO-GO outfit for all (ok, almost all occasions).

October
an in between month, while I love the denim skirts and the individual tops, I don´t love getting dressed for the rain hence the so so outfits...

November
Some of my faves again (denim skirt, checked shirt, blakc boots, tomatoe top...), and lots of colors especially considering it´s November!

December
Sparkles and lace, and snow! Last bright month of 2010.
that was a lot of Helena for 1 post I think! Thanks lovelies, it has been a great adventure! Have a great one tonight and a fantastic New Year. xoxo

38 comments:

  1. i love your dress-sense, it is stylish and quirky and 'different' without being silly...great inspiration!

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great roundup! The gold skirt is my absolute favorite, but you have a bunch of pieces I'm jealous of.

    You probably already know about this, but if not, you should check out http://whatiwore.tumblr.com/ Jessica has great style too, which you would like, I think, but she also has that checkered Anthro skirt. You might get some ideas from the ways she's styled it.

    http://whatiwore.tumblr.com/post/982246700/what-i-wore-summer-nights

    http://whatiwore.tumblr.com/post/849761172/what-i-wore-retail-therapy

    Both of those are with simple white tops, but I'm sure she'll break it out again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a great sense of style! Very happy New Year to you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all such great outfits! I particularly love the black dress in July too!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit posts and you always look adorable and the best accessory is that big smile of yours!! I have loved getting to know you in 2010 and look forward to getting my daily fix of lovely in 2011! I hope the new year is full of exciting adventures for you, Helena!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only hope that when the time comes for my sons to date,,,,that they date someone with such lovely style and grace. Happy New Year to you and to all your future outfits - in any kind of weather!
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have the best outfits! I need lessons:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ive loved your outfits this entire year! such an inspiration!!!!
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a variety of style. i love it! happy 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your sense of fashion :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your round-up!!

    Happy New Year Helena ~~
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. love them all! I hope you can continue the outfit post in 2011! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've loved seeing your outfits. Really great inspiration!

    Wishing you all the best in 2011 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Look at your getting cuter and sassier with your outfits and poses as the months went on! Hope you have a magical new year! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aah helena you are super stylish! I am loving all your outfits especially the denim shorts and stripy top combo - super cute! And i love the denim shirt and skirt , and the j crew sparkly skirt!!
    Happy New Year hun!
    Rachie xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. So many lovely outfits this year Helena! And happy 2011!!

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your style year-round, but I think the fall and winter outfits are definitely my favorites. You can work a pair of boots, girl!! Have a great New Year's and don't forgot to post your outfit on Monday:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love how much your personality comes out in these outfit posts. You have a great style sense, I think! Happy New Year, Helena!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You had some amazing outfits this year. Happy 2011 Helena!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love them ALL. Happy New Year!! I know it's probably the least exciting but my favorite may be the striped top and denim shorts. Very very me :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am so glad you did this recap. LOVE your style. I could wear all of that. My look is definitely traditional with a twist. I think I have that same camel coat. JCrew? Definitely a closet staple for me.

    Hope you have a wonderful New Year's celebration! Peace, Love, and Joy to you :)
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a great re-cap!!! Loving the stripe maxi, you rocking shorts and looking super stylish all the way!

    Thanks for your comment lovely, have a super New Year, see ya in 2011!
    Filakia!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  23. Tres chic, sweetie! Wishing u the most wonderful New Year filled with lots of joy. I am so happy that we met this year. I'm definitely banking on us meeting in person this year someway, somehow! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. I still love the raincoat and boots looks the best! Happy New Year, darling! XX!

    ReplyDelete
  25. totally adorable! i love the jean cutoffs and striped shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Helena you always look adorable. I really love your long dresses, beautiful!!

    Happy New Years!

    Xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great roundup - it's making me long for summer though!! :) Happy New Years - looking forward to seeing what you do for 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  28. i love your september & november the best! you always look so great! have a great new year!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wishing you the happiest and most amazing 2011!!!!
    Love love love your blog and look forward to visiting for more gorgeous posts this year!
    Nikki X
    (www.bellamumma.com)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for the wrap up. SO nice to see all these in one place. My favourite is your december sparkle skirt .x

    ReplyDelete
  31. You look so wonderful! Love all of your outfit choices!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I LOVE your outfit posts, my dear... Such a fun recap. Can't wait for more in 2011!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your style is so cute & so much fun! AND where on earth did you get that lobster dress? I'm totally in love with it!

    ReplyDelete
  34. ok you are like beyond cute! every single one of these outfits is to die for! Can you come style me and makeover my closet pleaseeeee?

    ReplyDelete
  35. LV speedy 30 or 35? just need for sizing reference, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover