Thursday, December 16, 2010

Blog For Digs

We all love Blog Crawls, and especially if the reason behind them is a great cause, like Dwell with Dignity, "a non-profit group of interior designers and volunteers dedicated to creating inspiring homes for families struggling with homelessness and poverty." 

Claudia from StoneHouseHome with my darling Beth from Hello Splendor want to get awareness and raise as much as possible for this incredible cause. Please take a look and donate if you can. 
So... the question is... my childhood bedroom was... yesterday the fab Jeanine from AphroChic delighted us with her story and here is mine. 

I had several childhood rooms as we moved some times. It was always a room filled with toys, Barbies, Playmobil, bears and dolls. Back then I remembered loving my room, now I would do it all over again, and all around. Some of my inspirations would be the following.

Bloggers know best and the best examples for me are Christina and Jenny

Also a big fan of Teen Vogue transformations, because they know what a girl wants

On Monday it's Mina from Bohemia Vintage's turn to share with all of us her childhood room. And please donate if you can. Thanks Caudia and Beth for putting this together! xo

via: 1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8


  1. What a beauiful idea:) I also had many rooms as we moved every few years:) I really love your inspirations:)

  2. Helena-thank you so much for being a part of Blog for Digs...your support means the world to us! Your inspirational images are lovely!xocc

  3. OH I love the first and third rooms! Gorgeous!

  4. This is such a fabulous idea and love your childhood room pictures- they are all fabulous!

  5. i'm part of blog for digs too. such a great charity.

  6. I love the second one with the paper cranes!

  7. What a wonderful rooms!!And they are really inspiring.

  8. i still plan (in my head) how my teenaged Elle room would look.

  9. These are wonderful room inspirations! I love how children's rooms are so full of color! Kids aren't afraid of bright blues, greens, and pinks, but adults, for some reason, often like to stay safe in beiges and tans. I hope to always remain young at heart when it comes to decorating!
    xo, Anna of green gable

  10. the rooms look so beautiful and this is a wonderful idea to help the children coming from a less privileged background.

  11. Lovely blog post!! I'm Mina from Bohemian Vintage. BV is scheduled for Dec. 20th for the Childhood Bedroom post. Just wanted to clarify, in case your readers swing on over there today. : ) Have a fantastic holiday!!!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover