Sunday, November 28, 2010

White dresses


Amidst the Kate Middleton bridal craze, I spent some time looking at bridal gowns, how does one decide what bridal salon to visit when the moment comes? What will Kate Middleton pick? More on that later this week, promise.
Would you go somewhere where you can get many designer wedding dresses or just one brand? I came across this lace beauty in the middle and it kind of rocked my wold. If I was to marry tomorrow, I would definitely struggle!
Here are some of my faves right now.

 

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous collection! gushing over the one with pockets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I like the second one and the 1st and 3rd one in the second row!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the second one is my favorite. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i went to saks and walked away with an amazing reem acra. it was the first and only dress i tried on! but i definitely sort of want to go wedding dress shopping again so i can try on oodles of dresses like these :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the 5th and 7th dresses. So pretty! I adore all things wedding (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. These dresses are absolutely stunning! I always adore Vera Wang and Monique Lhullier.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, yes.. number 2 is good! really nice in fact..
    thank´s!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Top middle my favourite too. stunning!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great picks, I went to Kleinfelds in NY to get my dress, I needed options and lots of them

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover