Monday, November 01, 2010

These boots are made for walking!

Some time ago, the fab Erika from Urban Grace Interiors posted all her boots, I kind of liked the idea and decided to shamelessly copy it. 

From left to right: 
Black tall: From a shop in Barcelona in suede. I have been wearing these for a couple of years now. Very comfy and go with many outfits.
Hunter: Green for the rain. 
Grey metallic: these have been my to go boots for years, from the same store in Barcelona. Absolutely love them.
Black: Steve Madden, the classic one that many of you have. Bought them recently for a steal, like really!
Suede brown: from Massimo Dutti, lined in sheepskin, cozy and comfy!
Booty from Topshop

And for the first time ever I have done a mclinky thing so if you fancy sharing your boots too go ahead and link back (no necessary to line them up, any boots post will be fun!) I cant wait to see what you all wear. Let's interact!!


  1. What a beautiful collection of boots!!!
    I love all the different types/styles!!!
    Have a lovely day,

  2. Lovely collection Helena! I have to admit I'm sort of a boot-hoarder/collector and there's no way I can get them all in one pic like that.
    Your boots from Barcelona are gorgeous and the Massimo Dutti ones sound like a dream. I'd probably wear those to death.
    Will link back if I actually get around to pics. Happy Monday!

    xx Vivian @

  3. Cute boots, and a pair of wellies is also there !!!Love them!

  4. That's quite a collection you've got there Helena!

  5. I have the same Hunter boots. It's the only good part of the rainy times around here, getting to bust out my boots!

    Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

  6. Fun!! I love the tall boots but I think I may be too short.


  7. Whoah!
    Quite a collection dear!
    The suede pair looks very comfy~


  8. A lovely collection. Unfortunately here in Spain it's not easy to collect boots as the weather is not cold enough. Now if you did a post on sandals..........;-)

  9. I'm jealous, they're all so pretty!

  10. i loooooove boots too - i'd be embarrassed to show all of mine - i need to start being WAY more conservative with my purchases - love all yours tho!!!

    PS - PLEASE come one come all and
    *Enter Camille Beckman Luxury Give-Away Here*

    *kiss kiss*

  11. I'm SO jealous of your boot collection! I think I'm definitely going to have to pick up a few more pairs!
    xo Josie

  12. color me jealous. lovely boot collection!

  13. I'm totally in love with your brown suede pair! I linked up my post where I featured my mama's vintage rust suede boots!

  14. i've just discovered a love for cowboy boots!! will post soon (+ a giveaway for some!)

  15. Love the Massimo Dutti ones... so much!

  16. That is such a sweet idea:) I love your Grey metallic boots:)
    Happy Monday,sweetie

  17. bootcamp..... my favs grey hunter boots, black Bikkembergs, brown biker boots by Freelance and black A. van der Voorst (and that is only a few pair of my collection :))

  18. Great collection of boots. I only have about four pairs and three of them are really casual, I need to add some dressier ones. Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

  19. I love this idea! You have such a fabulous collection, sweetie. I'm not surprised in the slightest :)

    Happy Monday, darling! xoxo

  20. makes me think I need some more boots :)

  21. Can't wait to bust out the boots- but we need to get below 80 degrees here in Houston:)

  22. ooh i love all your over knees! :)

  23. Love these boots!! What a gorgeous collection you have xox

  24. Hey - Wow you have some Killer Boots!

    Check out my shoe design blog? My designs are hand-drawn also! Take care X

  25. So cute! Love the Hunter Wellies! And I'm wondering if you remember where the obviously amazing boot shop is in Barcelona? I'm going in March and would LOVE to bring home a lovely pair of boots!

  26. Love this idea!! Have added a boots post to my blog x


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover