Wednesday, November 03, 2010

My Stuff Series **{Wit + delight}**

Kate of Wit+Delight has one of the most cool blogs I know. The layout is immaculate and her style spotless. I'm really honored to have her today sharing her My Stuff (which could easily be mine!) I started reading Kate's blog several months ago and since then there hasn't been one post I haven't loved. Way to go!

Favorite Discovery: The blogging community 
Favorite Place in the World: Honestly, the first thing that popped in my head was being in bed with my husband. But since that doesn't really count, it has to be Paris. 
Style Icons: They change from time to time... right now I'm transitioning towards a more polished look. I'm still loving Alexa Chung, Rachel Bilson, and Olivia Palermo.
Favorite Designer: Mr. Alexander Wang. I also always have love for Lanvin, Chanel, and Stella McCartney.
Favorite Movie: Amelie
Jeans: Anything that makes my bum look good, usually a straight/skinny cut. I really love Madewell's line of denim. 
Underwear: it’s always been Calvin Klein 
Watch: vintage men’s watch, found at an estate sale
Day dress and day bag:  gray tee by american apparel, skinny jeans, ballet flats, chunky bangle, vintage watch, and my alexander wang, rocco mini duffle
 Evening Dress: Depends on the occasion, but a black sheath, statement necklace, and messy chignon is always a go-to look for me.
Shoes: Sky-high platform pumps.
Home Inspiration:
Favorite Art: Pollock, Hugo Guinness, Kate Pugsley, Degas 
Bedding: White, white white!
Stationery: I usually make my own. Right now I love the etsy shop Beau Ideal
The Art of Looking Sideways, Alan Fletcher, 
Flowers: Tulips
Perfume: Chance, Chanel
Moisturizer: Creme de la Mer
Mascara: DiorShow  
Shampoo: Frederic Fekkai, he has the best smelling stuff!
Soap: Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap in Mint
Thanks Kate!!


  1. I totally agree! Kate is amazing and I also love Chance by Chanel:)
    Have a relaxing night my dear

  2. Lovely list! I have that Annie L book- it's beautiful!

  3. Sounds like she has fabulous taste! Off to visit her blog! xo

  4. love her fave things! i find them inspiring. thanks for introducing me to kate. i def am going to check her blog out. :)

  5. I love her picks! This is such a great series...I love reading it every week.

  6. This is one of my favorite posts you do each week, I love learning about other bloggers and their inspiration!

  7. I love Wit + Delight too! So great to see Kate on your series Helena! Kate lives in the same city as I, I need to make a point of meeting her!

  8. So fun to discover other great blog authors!

  9. What a great list! It is clear from just reading the post that Kate is one stylish and effortlessly cool lady!

  10. you've got great taste!!!

  11. Love this series! And what great taste Kate has!

  12. Great selection~ luve the A Wang bag!

  13. ahhh... amelie! i can like any girl that loves amelie. :)

  14. Love her list! And I have to agree about liking any girl who loves amelie :)

    Happy Wednesday, sweetie! xoxo

  15. I love her blog! Great choice, Helena!!

  16. i totally adore her blog!! and her style in impeccable perfection!! :)

  17. Her blog is new to me so I am heading over to visit:)

  18. What a lovely list of things and inspiration! Will have to check her out indeed.

  19. I love this list! So many of my favorites...

    = )

    Way to go, kate!

  20. This list makes me want to check out her blog! Thanks for featuring her :)
    Leaving the House in THIS?!?!


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover