Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Stuff Series **Sacramento Street**

Today I'm very very happy to have Caitlin from Sacramento Street. Caitlin always have the most beautiful inspiration and is a gorgeous woman who knows her style. Her recent wedding was an absolutely stunner and all the details were what you would epect from a style maven. This oregonian n based in San Francisco is also a sweetheart so it's even better, if that was even possible!


Inspirations
Favorite Discovery: All of the amazing friends I’ve met through blogging.
Favorite Place in the World: This may sound uber cheesy but I cherish every single minute I get with Eric being at home but if I had to choose one place to travel it would be Paris with my mom.
Style Icons: Olivia Palermo and Jenna Lyons.
Favorite Designer: Fashion - Michele Janezic, Vanessa Bruno, and Isabel Marant. Interior – Vicente Wolf and Darryl Carter
Favorite Movie: French Kiss
Clothes
Jeans: I’ve got VERY long legs. J Brand always the best fit for me.
Underwear: Hanky Panky 
Day dress and day bag:  skinny jeans, a blouse (usually black, white or gray), ballets flats or knee-high boots, Melissa Joy Manning ring, Cartier watch and my Vanessa Bruno black purse.
Evening Dress: Depends on the event and weather. My go-to outfits are skinny pixie pants with a blouse or a Janezic dress with a statement necklace, and my Chanel clutch.
Shoes: JCrew pumps or a pair of Christian Louboutins.
Home Inspiration:
Favorite Art: Chagall and Monet
Bedding: White, white, and white.
Stationery: Right now, I can’t get enough of my stationary that we produced with our wedding invitations by Cheree Berry. Her work is amazing.
Coffee table books:  Lifting the Certain on Design by Vicente Wolf and Inspired Styles by Assouline
Flowers: I have an obsession with flowers. My wedding florist, Natalie Bowen lets me go to the SF Flower Market with her because she knows how much I love them. My favorites are peonies, ranunculus, garden roses (they smell heavenly), sweet peas, anemones and Star of Bethlehem.
Beauty
Perfume: Eau de Rochas
Moisturizer: Clinique Daily Lotion
Mascara: Laura Mercier 
Shampoo: Kerastase
Thanks Caitlin!!

26 comments:

  1. Caitlin has great style! Thanks for sharing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Caitlin and her blog. I have that same watch and love it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this post! Thanks for all the great ideas!
    So happy I stumbled upon your blog! Be sure to
    check out Gramercy Boutique ; )



    http://gramercyboutique.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love Caitlin's style! We have very similar taste in style icons, both Jenna Lyons and Olivia Palermo are so incredibly stylish xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh love her style!! great inspiration.

    and her fave place being home with her eric is not cheesy at all. i think its super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She has a great style and I love French Kiss movie too
    Kisses my dear

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love French Kiss! Great choice :) {"chips, chips.... do, do, do, do, dooo..."}

    And I'm a Laura Mercier girl myself. Love that mascara!

    And Monet. He's one of my childhood favs...

    Ok, I love all her picks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing! As always, I love these posts :) I am going to have to check out the stationary place Caitlin mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE Caitlin! She's great (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously this just makes me want to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing with us, Caitlin! Love hearing all of these little details! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I swear Caitlin's wedding is like my ideal ceremony - just perfect!

    Love the my stuff list, too, you just can't beat fresh blooms! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love Caitlin's list. Especially her watch!!! :)

    Happy Wednesday, sweetie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these, this is my very favorite feature you do, Helena, it's wonderful! Adore! XX!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vincente Wolf designs are so serene~
    Such a talent!

    xo*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love Caitlin and her blog! I've always meant to try Kerastase shampoo.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Caitlin is adorable...so many fun picks here...and I think I need to netflix that movie!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I always love these posts - such a great peak into a person's sense of style. I'm right there with her re: cherishing every moment at home!


    XO
    Carly

    All this is Grace and Charm
    http://allthisgraceandcharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love Caitlin! She has such great style - you can tell even by her lists here!! These posts are so fun - I love getting a peek into people's lives :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. awesome feature! i adore french kiss :)

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  21. Once you go Hanky Panky...It's VERY hard to go back! Fabulous feature!

    ReplyDelete
  22. i just looove this series. so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is such a great series - wonderful questions and I adore (of course) Caitlin's great style!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover