Friday, October 29, 2010

Olivia Soaps

Pretty things should be shared, and if they smell nice even more, right? Through a comment in one of my favorites spanish blogs, Una Mosca en la Luna, I came across the Natural Soaps Olivia. Olivia are handmade soaps completely organic with natural materials like karite beurre and coconut oil. One of the things that caught my attention is that they manufacture completely unique soaps for weddings as favors. The process is completely handmade and personalised to the bride and groom tastes. Curious? check this gorgeous spanish wedding below to see the final results.
Roses for the girls, lemon for the boys. I'm seriously liking this idea!

20 comments:

  1. These are wonderful...party favors?! yes!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are gorgeous! Would make a perfect present or favour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, these are GORGEOUS. Love them!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous sweetie! Almost too good to open!!! :) Happy almost Friday! Hope you're having a great week. Mine's been crazy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea for party favors and useful! I love scented soaps... I bought some from Anthro the other day.. it was hard to choose, they all smelled so good!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are SO pretty- i love the packaging. The roses one is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always admire soaps like that, yet I never buy them. May have to change that! And have I told you that I love your blog name?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The way these have been styled and photographed is divine. Wouldn't they make darling presents?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. solid Soap is sort of old school....not many people use soaps now days with liquid soap everywhere. But when they make solid soap this beautiful...I am in!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these pics!
    Happy Halloween weekend!
    Federica
    xoxo

    P.s. Stay tuned on Sweet as a Candy...a gorgeous giveaway is arriving next Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The packaging is the finishing touch! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty, these would be great as little gift add-ons.

    ReplyDelete
  13. there's just something romantic & elegant about pretty soaps such as these.

    ReplyDelete
  14. yummy soaps are such a great gift to give and receive

    ReplyDelete
  15. OooOooo, these are beautiful! I don't know about you, but when I receive such pretty little packages, I have a hard time opening them :) love the concept!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover