Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Stuff Series **Peppermint Bliss**

Today I have the incredibly fabulous Bailey from Peppermint Bliss. She is extremely cute, sweet, uber funny, real, down to earth, talented... should I go on? She is just FAB! And have you seen her recent wedding with her love? oh I die! Check out her My Stuff and go say hi to her!
Inspirations
Favorite Discovery: Chicago, I moved here last year. How many cities have a gorgeous skyscape, cute neighborhoods, AND beaches/a lake you can actually swim in?
Favorite Place in the World: It’s a tie for me between Austin/The Texas Hillcountry, and Germany. I was only in Germany for 4 days on my post-college Eurotrip and I just felt like I belonged in some strange way. I even convinced myself that I could speak/understand German- which is embarrassing. We were mostly in small towns in the Rheinland, but I am dying to go back and visit Munich and Berlin.
Style Icons: Rachel Bilson, Blair Waldorf- I know one is imaginary but I love how they both dress in such ladylike silhouettes, but always with a little subversive Twist.
Favorite Designer: Miles Redd, Betsy Burnham, Ashley Whittaker
Favorite Movie: Royal Tenenbaums
Clothes
Jeans: Skirts…pants are not really my thing.
Underwear: Hanky Pankies
Watch: I’m not really a watch girl but recently I have been loving the look of a chunky gold Mens watch


Day dress and day bag: For work I love a good dress by Ella Moss or Theory and my Tod’s bag, although I can never find anything in it! 
Evening Dress: Anything sparkly, I’m like a magpie.
Home
Favorite Art: William Cotton
Bedding: White, and monogrammed…I think our Wedding set is going to be Leontine Linens
Stationery: Custom by Yellow Owl Studio who did our wedding invites
Coffee table books: Anything interior design,
Flowers: Peonies, Ranunculus
Beauty 
Perfume: Kai, I love the body glow, and also the wee to-go capsule
Moisturizer: Bliss Triple Oxygen
Mascara: Dior- the one that smells like roses
Shampoo: Frederic Fekkai
Soap: Fresh Sugar Scrub

Thanks Bailey!!

26 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful post and such a great series:) I also love Peonies...
    Have a relaxing evening,sweetie
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love Bailey's blog!! What a beautiful place for inspiration!

    I love this series, Helena!! So fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love meeting new people on your blog Helena! Great post :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know Bailey but am off to visit... I like her style and have been wondering if that Bliss cream is good! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to visit her blog...it's always nice to know another Chicago gal!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely. And I want to try that sugar scrub!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the introduction to Bailey and her blog, Helena! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent choice on the stationery front!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love her blog- thanks for sharing!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun, all of it. Wish I had more time to read, but off to worky. xox ~ Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great list Bailey! And I totally have imaginary style icons myself.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these skin care selections!!

    xoxo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  13. just love this series! Bailey truly is fabulous - the home section is my favorite!

    xo,
    dCc

    ReplyDelete
  14. loved reading sll of bailey's stuff. and mascara that smells like roses? sign me up! i didn't even know such loveliness existed!

    hope you are having a lovely day my dear!

    xo
    {Lauren}

    ReplyDelete
  15. great post! bailey has such a great sense of style!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like Blair Waldorf as well! And I am yet to try Bailey. Enjoy a gorgeous day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a fun series! I'm absolutely loving following along :) Bailey is a longtime blog crush of mine so this was a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great feature. And Chicago is the best city in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yay for Bailey! I love her picks. Especially the beauty ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks so much for another great design blog to add to my list and yours as well!

    I will be back!

    ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the name of her blog! And her fashion pics are sweeet!!!
    Fun post!!
    :) Anna

    ReplyDelete
  22. i'm new to your blog and think it's wonderful.
    also, i love, love, LOVE your "my stuff series" posts. thank you for introducing me to other lovely blogs and bloggers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover