Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Stuff Series **Inglenook Decor**

Maureen is the beautiful lady behind Inglenook Decor, the shop and the blog. Her shop is filled with incredible home products that will catch your heart like this ceramic tray and this incredibly cute marble table. LOVE! Her blog is filled with everything she loves, from her gorgeous daughter to her finds in her  flea markets visits. Enjoy her My Stuff!

Inspirations
Favorite Discovery: Uncommon Objects in Austin
Favorite Place in the World: The Texas Hill Country
Style Icons: Olatz Schnabel, Jessica Alba
Favorite Designer: Ty Larkins, Miles Redd
Favorite Movie: Pursuit of Happyness, The Dead Poets Society
Clothes
Jeans: Free People
Underwear: Victoria’s Secret
Watch: don’t wear any
Day dress and day bag: Urban Outfitters, an old,oversized Miu Miu Bag
Evening Dress: French Connection {on sale!}
Shoes: Seychelles
Home
Inspiration: Antique shops & Flea Markets
Favorite Art: ones with architectural drawings
Bedding: West Elm
Stationery: from the MET museum
Coffee table books: So Chic by Elle Decor, Domino book of Decorating, French Style At Home
Flowers: Lime Green Hydrangeas
Beauty
Perfume: none, allergic to strong scents
Moisturizer: always Cetaphil!
Mascara: none, don’t like the smearing
Shampoo: Aveda
Soap: Softsoap Pomegranate
Thanks Maureen!!

27 comments:

  1. Just lovely. I love all the picks especially no perfume. People really pile that on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Maureen! This was so fun to read!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She sounds awesome, off to read her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maureen was one of our very first bloggy buds! Love her and her style...both personal and home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a cool girl... love her taste in shoes. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love her home decor style! Gorgeous.

    Rachael

    p.s. be sure to enter in my giveaway when you get the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She seems pretty cool!

    Amy R.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She sounds just lovely, Helena!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these posts, and Maureen's fashion sense! I will be checking out her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maureen has great taste and style. I'll have to check out her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love her style...the pink dress in the first picture collage is adorable (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful and inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
    xoxo
    Giovanna
    Boho Market Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love her style! I agree- Jessica Alba has great style! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Maureen is such a lovely person -- wonderful interview! She has great style and I loved learning a bit more about her... lucky girl, she's so gorgeous she doesn't need makeup at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm loving Maureen's taste for vintage bottles. I love them as well! A fab my stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great spotlight! Hoping over to check out her blog!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great list! But for the lack of Mascara...this list could me mine! Adore that Maureen and her great take on style!

    ReplyDelete
  18. could BE mine....ugh, need coffee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. She sounds wonderful:) I am off to read her blog:) Also love those shoes
    Kisses,sweetie

    Ps: I am hosting a ban.do headband GIVEAWAY today! Please, join in!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aww, she sounds like a real sweetie, must check her out!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  21. A lady after my own heart. No fuss No muss. Fab Feature!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are so my fave posts of yours...just love the insights into good taste and style. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  23. i love maureen and i love this post. so fab! xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very much loving Maureen's style! I haven't heard of her blog or shop so off for a visit. Thanks Helena! x

    ReplyDelete
  25. why you don't post the catalog again it would be so nice I love this stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover