Wednesday, October 06, 2010

My dream wedding at Oh Hello Friend

You all know and love Danni from Oh Hello friend, right? She recently got married, such a gorgeous wedding, so her! I loved her engagement shoot, the most adorable photos ever by Simply Bloom

And their wedding shower thrown by Danni's mom is 
also the sweetest party ever, with ice cream truck included!


So Danni is off sailing on her honeymoon and she asked a bunch of bloggers to cover for her while she is away, the line up is impressive (full of great DIY check it out!) so I was a bit overwhelmed to be asked to participate... but honored, VERY honored. If you are want to check out what my dream wedding is (like FOR REAL) go ahead, hope you like it :)
Thanks Danni!

15 comments:

  1. I am going right now:) Kisses

    ps: I am hosting a really sweet GIVEAWAY, so please join in:) ...I bet you will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my way! I know you love weddings! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo heading over now. Love a good bit of wedding inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds marvelous, off to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her blog, especially reading about her wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, need to check this out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful pics! Love the handkerchief idea - I used to collect tons of them at flea markets!

    xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO cute! I want an ice cream truck at my wedding!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Helena cásate!! que quiero ver las fotos de tu boda! con estas selecciones de fotos que haces la quiero en exclusiva para tulyflores ;)
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am just now catching up on my blog reading but THANK YOU for the post!! you are so sweet :) xo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover