Friday, October 01, 2010

Drumroll please... shopbop winner announced

Congratulations Amy, please email me. I'm so curious! What are you going to get?
BIG BIG thanks to all of you who have entered. I wish I had one for each of you. Also a big thanks goes to Shopbop of course!
I'm planning to have a fabulous weekend full of relax, with The Town in the middle and maybe some window shopping. 
What are your plans?
Have a great weekend, see you on Monday! xoxo


  1. congrats to the winner!!! so jealous! :)

  2. Congrats to the lucky winner! :)

    Have fun this weekend, sweetie. I'm starting the weekend with a hockey game with my siblings tonite. We have a luxury box so that should be fun. Then we're celebrating some family birthdays tomorrow in the city. Sunday is all mine though. I just want to relax!


  3. too bad... it was a great giveaway! Enjoy your weekend sweetie... there is a small package on its way to you :D

  4. congrats AMY! so jealous!!



Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover