Sunday, October 10, 2010

A calendar and a Dodo review

2011 is not that far and I think it's time to start looking for a calendar and one of these by Lisa Rupp are very possibly my winners!
And talking about time, and calendars, some days I received a Dodo Pad, a whaaaat you say?? a Dodo Pad diary, a family institution in Britain (published since the 1960's!) to scribble dates, appointments and everything else that comes up in my mind. And what do I think? I like it, it's simple, to the point, has some great drawings and stories inside and is more than functional. Plus I have the Acad-Pad which is very handy as it starts back in August. 

The new Lonny is out! I haven't had a chance to read it, but I did see some great post around and I'm really LOVING the sneak peek. Cant wait to seat down and read it, have your read it? I hear it's one of the best, or maybe the best?? agree??

10 comments:

  1. Love those calendars! And 2011 will be here before we know it. I've never heard of Dodo Pad before. Looks adorable and interesting :)

    Hope you're having a fabulous weekend, sweetie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those calendars are so cute! Hope you had a lovely Sunday, Helena! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those calendars are SO cute! 2011 is right around the corner, eek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are SO cute. I must get several for my dorm; they're so colorful!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes yes, the hot air balloon one is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw I love those calendars! So fun! My 2010 calendar is of vintage Barbies which is hard to top..but these are pretty awesome!

    -Samantha
    http://sincerelysamantha.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love the calendars but my eye is on those do-do pads. hehe - love the colors and the name. so funky!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lord Dodo here. Thank you for your fabbie review! For new customers who fancy trying a 2011 Dodo Pad desk diary, 2011 Mini Dodo Pad pocket diary or 2011 Wall Pad calendar then use code 10PR for a 10% discount! Beware though. Dodo Pads are addictive - don't say you weren't warned.... Toodlepip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, the hot air balloon calendar is great!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover