Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My Stuff Series **Dandelion and Grey**

Erin curates Dandelion and Grey, a stunning wedding (mostly) based blog. I'm sure you have seen her work around the blogosphere, she has been featured in all the best wedding blogs. Erin styles the most incredible shoots, weddings, events, anything, you name it. She has a true talent and I'm very excited to welcome her into the My Stuff family. Enjoy!

Favorite Discovery: I find delight in little discoveries… the flea
market, a new restaurant, my favorite new workout, cardio
Favorite Place in the World: Sipping a latte on the front
porch of the farmhouse where we got married
( or walking under the spanish moss
hanging from the oak trees in Savannah, Georgia on a warm
summer night.
Style Icons: I love the casual elegance of Keri Russell.
Favorite Designer: Oh, so many! But I am in love everything
by Isabel Marant!!
Favorite Movie: Amelie, The Hangover, Atonement, The
Notebook (it may be cheesey but I love it!)

Jeans: J.Brand
Underwear: I think I’ll keep this one to myself!
Watch: I don’t wear one!
Day dress and day bag: Windowbox Wrap Dress by Madewell
and J.Crew’s Brompton Hobo
Evening Dress: Rebecca Taylor makes Darling dresses that are
perfect for a night out!
Shoes: Frye Flats, Seychelles Heels, Anthropologie sandals


Favorite Art: I love photography art. Some of my favorite Etsy
shops are Olive Juice Photography & Tina Crespo Fine Art
Photographs. I also believe gorgeous wedding photographs
qualify as art, like the ones taken for us by One Love Photo.
Bedding: Trosseau Sheets and the Sunjai quilt from Sundance
Stationery: I’ve been dying to purchase some stationary peices
from Betsy White
Coffee table books: Flea Market Style, For the Love of Old,
Recycled Home…
Flowers: I absolutely adore peonies!

Perfume: Amazing Grace by Philosophy
Moisturizer: I wear Bare Escentuals RareMinerals moistourizer
and I also use Aveeno Enviroblock sunscreen.
Mascara: I’ve worn Maybelline Great Lash for YEARS!
Shampoo: I use Amazing Grace by Philosophy shampoo and
conditioner. Clearly I’m obsessed with this scent! 
Soap: I love Dove Beauty Bar. It’s simple, non-drying and
smells really sweet!
Thank you Erin!


  1. Great choices! I love The Notebook, it's not cheesy it's romantic! xo

  2. Love the inspiration to check out her site:)

  3. Thanks for the link to Erin's site. I didn't know about her and I think she'll be one of my dailies now. You always feature such talented blog authors. Gracias, Helena. I've been out of commission for a couple of week and missing seeing your posts. Take care, doll.

  4. She's just the best. Love those wedding photos -I would agree that they qualify as art!


    All this is Grace and Charm

  5. i love what erin wears and her home! she has such a great style of fashion, design and styling photo shoots! not to mention she is an absolutely sweetheart too!

  6. Ooh love her everyday wear choices! Adorable.

  7. I have a girl crush on Erin now based on all her picks! :) Love a lot of the same things. Gotta go check out her site now!

    xx Vivian @

  8. you have great taste, i love all your inspiration!

  9. Love The Hangover and Flea Market Style!

  10. I love Flea Markets, and peonies! Simple things that bring so much joy!

  11. I love the idea of this post - featuring your inspirations/likes. Very fun post!

  12. What a fantastic post! I truly enjoy this series, and getting to know a bit more about my favorite/new-to-me bloggers... this lovely lady is new to me, and I already like her style!


  13. Such a pretty post and love those picks:)

    Kisses,sweetie and wish you both a lovely evening:)

  14. Great choices! I'm a Philosophy girl myself :)

  15. I am so about finding unique things at flea markets & peonies are also my fave ;D I have never heard of Amazing Grace...I am going to have to check it out!

  16. love that dress and belt combo from madewell!

  17. Lovely interview Helena. Erin is fantastic!

  18. This is inspiration specially because I saw in here all things I wanted, I mean after seeing this I'll go to the store in order to buy some beautiful shoes.


Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover