Monday, August 09, 2010

Guest Post: One Sydney Road **Summer must haves**

Hi everyone! This is Piper from One Sydney Road and I'm thrilled to be filling in for Helena while she's in Greece, especially since I adore her blog! Helena gave a few topics as ideas so I decided to share some of my summer must haves (or better titled - my wish list!) So here's what's on my radar this summer...


Images above, clockwise from top left:

A lovely garden deckchair from Gallant & Jones for relaxing outside;
Lasso candles from
Anthropologie;
My obsession of late - stripes!! Love this messenger bag from
Ikabags;
Some yummy refreshments - strawberry lemon & raspberry mint lemon sorbet bars from
popbar;
And finally what's on my "I can dream, can't I" list - Electra Townie bicycle from
REI

17 comments:

  1. Oh, I just purchased that little French messenger in red, navy, and white last week & am sitting on pins & needles waiting for its arrival. I love that it's making it's journey from Paris. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. man oh man, might have to add the bike and the messenger bag to my wish list :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candles from Anthro...you bet! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that bike so much:)
    Have a great Monday,kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous selection! Lovely summer stuff! XO1

    ReplyDelete
  6. those Popsicles look yummy..very refreshing in this heat!!

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my goodness, i would LOVE a popsicle right now! esp. b/c it's 100 degrees out!! and that tote bag, is soo lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love Piper's must-haves! Especially those popsicles...but I just love summer foods.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic finds -- I would love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Popsicles are SUCH a must for me!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a great beach chair. super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for taking the time to read A Diary of Lovely. I hope you will be coming again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover